◇Chapter 12◇

'well this is amazing' sooah cried to herself, as she woke up in the morning and realised that had just got her period. what a great start to a morning.

sighing and opening her cupboard under the sink out the pack of sanitary pads. looking inside she realised that there were only two more left in the pack that would probably only last her day, meaning she would also need to go to the store to grab another pack of sanitary pads, and fast...before the cramps started to make their appearance.

'why today of all days' she grumbled and tore the pack and quickly wore the uncomfortable piece of satan.

leaving the bathroom, she padded through the hallway to her room and rummaged through her closet for a sweater and pants.

she took out a pair of black sweats and a sweater deciding it would be better to wear a dark colour incase her period decided to be an even bigger of a bitch.

leaving to go downstared she slipped her keys and wallet in her bag and left to the grocery store nearby.

she walked the little distance it was, of course wearing a mask and a hat incase anyone recognized her. shortly after she reached the store and quickly walked in and went to the sanitarypads section.

after spotting the brand she normally felt most comfortable with, she grabbed a pack and went to the counter to pay for it.

'oh Sooah' she heard someone call from behind her as she was walking to get to the counter.

turning around she spotted a familiar freckled boy. felix smiled behind his mask and walked up to her.

'goodmorning, didnt expect to see you here so early' he said his arms full with baking products, which sooah could only assume that the products would be used to make brownies .

'i came here to get some stuff to make brownies since its been a while since i had baked' he confirmed sooahs thoughts immediately.

he glanced down to what sooah was carrying.

'lets go pay shall we?' he said as turned around to make his way to the counter.

sooah nodded in response and followed the freckled boy to the counter.the two paid for their stuff and bagged them before leaving the store.

'do you have any schedule today' he questioned glancing at her as the two walked from the store towards the company.

sooah shook her head in response 'todays day off' she said glnacing at the blue he sun sky before she hissed a little bit as the sun hit her directly in her eye.

felix nodded his in acknowledgement 'do you wanna make brownies with me?' he questioned before continuing.' and then we could eat it, might help if you have any pain' he said.

sooah smiled at her sunbaes consideration and nodded 'sure' she responeded, to which felix smiled in response immediatly brightning up further.

the two continued to walk in a comfortable silence as the sun shone down on them.

Felix expectedly mixing the brownie batter while sooah just cleaned up here and there since turns out she was shit at baking and felix was almost convinced she would accidentally add poison into the brownie batter so he kept her busy with minor tasks.

But she was not complaining since would get to eat them anyways.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Felix asked after tossing the brownie pan in the oven.

Sooah nodded in response as they both walked to the living room and sat down on the sleek black leather couch.

"Anything in mind?" Felix asked referring to what she wanted to watch.

"Nah not really, as long as you dont pick a horror movie" she said to which felix chuckled in response.

"Why? Dont like them?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"Hell no, I couldnt sleep for 3 months after watching one and everytime I switched off the lights in the rooms at night I would run so fast my feet would barely touch the floor" she said with a shudder in memory.

Felix burst out laughing "dont worry I dont like them either" he said switching the channel to sponge bob.

(Listen I am half asleep while writing this and I am not bothered to think of s tv show)

Around 20 mins later the time went off and felix grudgingly got off the comfort of the couch and trudged towards the oven.

He pit on an oven mitten and took the fresh brownie out and layed it on the counter.

"Shall we cut into it?" He asked kind of like a rhetorical question but sooah just nodded in reply as she saw felix take out the bug knife out and was about to cut into it.

"Wait hold on" she said grabbing her phone out of her back pocket while felix raised an eyebrow in question.

"Just stand there holding the knife up like you are about to kill me" she said while holding her phone.

Felix was questioning her mere request but complied deciding to see where she was going with this and stood there in the middle of the kitchen looking like a serial killing chick as sooah took photos.

"Thanks" she said in happy tone as she went over the pictures she took.

"Care to tell me why you made me pose like a serial killer?" He questioned finally cutting into the brownies.

"The memes" she replied nonchalantly.

"Huh?" Felix asked pausing on the cutting.

"Y'know like make memes out of the pictures and then use it in a conversation" she said in response.

"Ohhhh okay...... YAH you better not send those ti anyone" he said holding the knife up trying to look intimidating which didnt work because well, it's felix here we are talking about.

"Okay okay Mr. Brownie sir" she replied while totally not already making a sticker out of the pictures.

Minutes later the brownies were all cut out and put nearly into two boxes.

Two plates were set out with a brownie piece on each and scoop of vanilla ice cream as well.

"Here you go" felix said while handing out the plate along with a fork to which sooah replied to with a thanks and a nod.

Both dug in to the brownies while watching sponge bob (I'm hungry)

"Oh man holy shit" (yes it's a jungkook reference suck it) sooah said after taking a bite out of the brownies.

She turned towards felix and put her hands together like as if she was talking to god "shall I call you brownie ahjushshi?" She asked

"What?" Felix asked amused by her antics.

"This is illegal to make brownies so good" she said while taking another big bite out of the brownie.

"Well then your in luck" felix said while grabbing one of the two boxes filled with brownies and placed it in her hands.

Sooah gasped and hugged the brownies while getting up from the sofa and bowing while yelling "thank you brownie ahjushshi" to which felix chuckled at.

__________________________________

Damn I finally posted after like 2 months.
Surprised I'm not dead yet