○Chapter 6○

nightmares follow you no matter where you go, but these nightmares aren't the ones you only see in your dreams, they are the ones that are stuck with you in the back of your mind. it haunts you, makes you unhappy when you are happy makes you sad when you need comfort and most of all it hurts- like hell.

you want to reach out but you cant. how do you explain this to someone without sounding crazy. so what do you do? you distract yourself from the burning reality that you are going completely crazy. work, work, work - its a great and effective distraction but it also completely kills you.

and just like that the days of 'him' kept replaying. a sweet and sour memory slowly turning itself into a pitch black abyss of horror.

i don't want to be successful it feels like i'm betraying him by doing so, i don't know where he is or how he is doing and yet here i am trying to enjoy my life while i probably ruined his.

and you know what- i have no right to pity myself for feeling like this. i have no right to do so.

hopefully he doesn't blame me as much as i blame myself.

''Sooah, Hyeri can come for practice today she sprained her ankle when she was dancing yesterday so its going to be the three of us only today.'' Raeyoo unnie said as she walked into the studio.

sooah nodded blankly as she took the laptop and played their sample track for the pre - debute song.

they started to dance making a few mistakes here and there that needed practice on but they were doing well. sooah fumbled a bit here and there with the dance, they soon ended the dance and took a small water break.

''sooah you are doing good'' Eunhee said patting her back. ''you too eunhee-ah'' sooah replied closing her bottle lid.

''okay lets get back to it'' Raeyoo unnie said as she turned the track again.

this time sooah made a lot less mistakes, she was more confident and remembered the steps better and so did the others.

'seems like you are happy without me' a voice rang through sooah's mind. her eyes widened as she stopped which confused the others but they continued dancing as they thought she must have forgotten the steps midway.

sooah looked around her profusely trying to look for the all too familiar voice but to no avail he was not anywhere around.

'whats wrong did you forget me' it rang again.

''no'' sooah whispered to herself as she looked at herself in the mirror tears threatning to fall out her eyes. 'i didnt, how could i after what i did to you' sooah thought to her self.

the song ended as raeyoo unnie and eunhee walked up to sooah and questioned her as she stood there dazed and shocked.

''sooah, are you okay, what wrong'' raeyoo unnie questioned in a worried tone.

sooah shook her head bringing her self out from her daze. ''no its nothing unnie just feel a bit dizzy, i probably didnt drink enough water today'' sooah said in response with a small tired looking smile.

''okay then go to the dorm room and drink some water and get some rest okay'' Raeyoo unnie said pushing sooah forward towards the door urging her to get some rest since she looked very pale.

''can you get to the dorm alone'' Eunhee questioned.

sooah nodded and complied with Raeyoo and headed to the dorm.

she was in a daze again, her eyes looked dead as she kept pondering over all of the memories.

''its my fault'' she thought as her lower lip quivered and her eyes glazed with tears. she wiped them quickly in fear of anyone seeing her.