◇Chapter 8◇

The debute day was arriving just around the corner. We were moving from place to place while promoting our song and everything was hectic but most definetly coming togeather.

We were visiting in and out of the studios to brush up our choreography and vocals since after the debute we will be making a lot of appearances on and off stage.

~~

Our dance production team had dismissed us to go back to the dorms and we didnt have any other practices for the rest of the day so we could easily relax and prepare for the debute time.

Our company media director made social media accounts which did really well, the number of followings and the attention our group was getting was satisfactory. Now all we had to do was to pray that our song will get the attention of the media.

And nevertheless everyone was very excited to see the reactions of those watching us closely and from afar.

We all have our dreams and now we just had to wait until the time came for them to come true.

We all got to the dorms with excitement latched onto us, we are all very hopeful right now and cannot seem to get the excitement to shiver down.

"I'm in a celebratory mood shall we have a small mini party?" Raeyoo unnie suggested and she knew we were all not going to say no either.

"Let's do it" Eungee said bubbling with laughter.

"Then sooah and me will run down to the convenience store for some snacks and drinks" Hyeri suggested while Raeyoo unnie nodded to.

Sooah and Hyeri grabbed their coats,keys and the company credit card as they left the dorm room and headed down out of the company building and put their masks on.

Both girls with hands in their pockets and sun just starting to set making the sky light up with beautiful hues of orange, yellow and a tint of pink. It really was beautiful. Sooah looked up at the sky embracing the moment while the sky seemed to glisten in her eyes, lighting her eyes to seem like they held the entire sky.

Both girls smiled under their mask, happy with the feeling they had brewing inside of them.

Everything seemed to comfort them in the moment, everything seemed right.

It's funny how something you have worked so hard for, seeing it finally come to life can bring you so much happiness.

This was the kind of happiness sooah never knew she had desired. To finally feel free and to finally love something so dearly as her own, to work for something and see it come to life— it truly was an ecstatic feeling.

Both girls reached the convenience store by this time and began searching thru the shelves for what they had craved to take back to their members and for themselves.

The cold air of the convenience store made sooah shiver slightly as she pulled her coat togeather tightly whilst still browsing thru the packed snacks.

Picking out some to try and some which she knew her members liked, while heyri picked out the drinks.

"Hey" sooah heard a soft voice next to her as she looked up and saw a man who she didn't recognize at first who seemed to be the same height as her.

"Ah, its jisung" the boy said as he smiled thru his mask and sooah could see his eyes creece to which she responded with smile and a greeting.

The boy in front of her was covered from head to toe and seemed to be extremely cozy under his velvet cream colored coat and black shawl which covered his neck.
He wore a brown beanie the same color as his chestnut hair while his hands hid in the pockets of his coat.