SONG OF THE SINNERS

SONG OF THE SINNERS
BOOK ONE IN THE ''OF SINNERS AND SAINTS'' SERIES

SONG OF THE SINNERSBOOK ONE IN THE ''OF SINNERS AND SAINTS'' SERIES

GROUNDED, YET RISING.

HOUSE ARLINGTON is a noble house of the Reach, castle and seat Myalov sat in the northernmost area, south of the Riverlands' Blackwater Rush, east of the Kingsroad for easy trade with Lannisport.

They had been standing since the reign of Daeron II Targaryen, in which he granted the lands to his legitimized half sister, Mya Rivers and her gardener husband, Owyn Arlington, in 184 AC. From then on, the house was notable Targaryen supporters.

That is, until Robert's Rebellion almost one hundred years later, in which Tywin Lannister had convinced the Lord of Myalov, Harolt Arlington, to betray the Targaryens and join the Sack of King's Landing. With the promise of Tywin's youngest daughter's hand in marriage and gold, Lord Arlington sent his men off to King's Landing to kill the Mad King and take the Capital. As promised, Tywin's third child, Hera Lannister, married the much older man after the war ended, signifying the color change of the Arlington sigil from a white lotus flower to a golden one.

Seventeen years later, Lord Harolt Arlington is dead, Lady Hera Arlington is ready to experience the freedoms of life without her husband, their daughter, Helaena, is betrothed to a traitorous wolf, and their son, Henri, is learning the powers of being a lord.

WARNING This series contains strong language, sexual content, drug and alcohol use, nudity, incest, mentions and practices of various religions and lack thereof, age gap relationships, violence, blood, various forms of abuse, assault, and character deaths.

DISCLAIMER Game of Thrones characters, settings and plots all belong to the brilliant writer, George R. R. Martin. I own the original characters, some settings, and their storylines, as well as any changes to the canon storyline.

DEDICATIONS to those whose writings inspire me and fellow Game of Thrones and A Song of Ice and Fire fans  weirwitch sunfyres evangingtherealm stxrmborn longsword sukibenders jeangrys sunsetcvrves -Winteriscoming threefires durasts hornhills xanderherondale sporadicstarsx siIksonic

and to gracefulheretic for the beautiful cover she made me  - thank you so much! I highly suggest checking out her graphics shop and her stories!

I forgot SO MANY people - I am so sorry! I'm just excited to get my Game of Thrones fanfic series revamped and reposted!

AUTHOR'S NOTE first off, I'm excited to write this and happy you're here to read it! second, this is titled "song of the sinners" for a reason. the three main characters are that – sinners. meaning, they will have major flaws and will do terrible things that they think is right, so at some points, you may love them, then grow to hate them, or vice versa. they will do things that will make you mad and may make you cry. feel free to express how you feel about them and their actions in the comments, but know that i will delete any hate towards me and my writing, as well as any hate towards another reader for their own opinions. love these characters, hate these characters, have mixed feelings about these characters. they are very complex, and that's how i like to write my characters because i feel like it makes them more real. there may also be changes to the original show's plot line to fit my narratives. but all in all, be aware of the warnings and enjoy the story!

 but all in all, be aware of the warnings and enjoy the story!

( made by sporadicstarsx )