HOUSE ARLINGTON

SONG OF THE SINNERS
HOUSE ARLINGTON

SONG OF THE SINNERSHOUSE ARLINGTON

HISTORY

After the death of King Aegon IV Targaryen the Unworthy, he had declared many of his bastard children as legitimate. This included his daughter, Mya Rivers, to whom the next king, King Daeron II Targaryen, granted a large piece of land in the Northern Reach to.

Mya had married a gardener, Owyn Arlington, whom she had met selling his freshly grown vegetables at a small market in Oldtown.

Together, the two constructed a grand castle on the land. He gifted her with a balcony overlooking the colorful gardens to the East and a tower tall enough to oversee far down the Blackwater Rush.

Once Owyn and his men had finished building the castle, he presented it to his wife, declaring, "Welcome home, Mya, my love." That's when the castle name was created: Myalov.

LOCATION

Northernmost lands in the Reach, South of the Riverlands' Blackwater Rush, East of the Kingsroad

There are small hills around the area, but the grass is always green and flowers are always blooming.

SEAT

Myalov

SIGIL

A bloomed white lotus flower on a pale purple field (formerly)

A bloomed golden lotus flower on a pale purple field (changed after the union of Lord Harolt and his lady Hera neé Lannister)

WORDS

Grounded, yet rising.

MEMBERS