19

"So its your birthday what do you wanna do?" I asked him. "You" he spoke quickly. "Cameron" I laughed and pushed him but he caught my hands and pulled me towards him. "No premarital sex" I tried to mock his voice and he laughed and kissed me.

"Are you sure?" He asked and kissed me again. "Mmmm well it is your birthday" I spoke and he kissed me again. "Don't let me pressure you in to it" he spoke. "Well we've come pretty close" I told him and he chuckled. He kissed me more and held my hands.

He laid me back on the couch and held him self up a little bit. He reached his hands under my shirt and I gasped. "There cold" I giggled. "Warm me up" he spoke in between kisses and I tried to keep my shirt down as much as I could.

He kissed me and his hands ran up my waist and to the sides of my boobs. I had a hand on his chest and the other keeping my shirt pulled down. He kissed my lips and and down my neck. One came out and grabbed the one holding my shirt down and he put it behind his head. I was sucking in my stomach and he had his hand under my thigh lifting it up.

"What's under there that you don't want me to see?" He looked down at me. "What?" I spoke quietly and he put his hand on my stomach. "I don't care what you look like or what's under there. You don't have to be scared to show me" he spoke and I was at a loss for words for a moment.

"I just uh" I spoke and started to breath heavy. The knife slashing across my skin. I thought I was dying. It's the worst pain I'd ever felt. I moved my hand to pull my shirt down and he sat up and straddled my lap as I laid there below him.

"You don't have to tell me" he spoke carfully and I closed my eyes. "No I want to" I told him and my throat was getting tight. He was quiet and I put my hands over my face. "Quinn" he spoke and started to get up.

"No wait. Wait. I reached my hand out and he got off of me and I sat up. "My parents" I told him and took a deep breath. I still had my eyes closed. I didn't want a pitty look. I didn't want him to feel sorry.

"My parents were killed by men who came to our house in the middle of the night" I told him and my hands were shaking. "They grabbed us out of our beds and after they. After they killed them they were gonna kill me" I told him and a couple tears ran down my face.

"And one of them took a knife and slashed my stomach. I thought" I stopped and breathed. "I thought I was gonna die" I told him and he put his hand on my leg but he was still quiet.

"I woke up and the doctor told me they put like 90 stitches in me" I told him and opened my eyes. He was tearing up a little bit and he grabbed my hands. "When ever your ready to show me Quinn. Its ok" he pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me.

"I miss them Cameron" I told him and started to cry more. He rubbed my back and I cried into his chest. "Cameron!" There was a knock on the door. "Cam its us. Its your birthday come on!" Ryan shouted and I backed up and looked at the door.

"Go upstairs I'll tell them to leave" he spoke and I shook my head. "No its your birthday" I told him and wiped my tears away. "Ok but I know you need a minute. Go upstairs and I'll be up there in a second" he told me and I nodded and walked up the stairs and into his room. I sat on the bed and tried to breath and stop crying.

"Cameron!" I heard them all shout. "Is your girlfriend over?" Matt asked. "Shes upstairs" Cameron told them and they all made noises and laughed. "Well tell her to come down were goin out" Sam told him.

"She's in the shower. Where are we going?" Cam asked. "Out to eat and then were gonna get fucked up." I heard Mason laugh. "Alright. Give me like 10 minutes, and well be down" Cameron told them.

"Ok but ten minutes cause we have a reservation" Ryan told him. "I'll make it 9 minutes then" Cameron spoke. "You don't need 9 minutes. Maybe 46 seconds" Eric spoke and they laughed and I smiled a little.

"Yeah shut the fuck up" Cameron told them. "8 minutes" Ryan spoke and I heard the door shut. Cameron's footsteps came up the steps and I looked over as he walked in.

"You only need 46 seconds?" I asked him and he smiled and sat down next to me. "We don't have to go anywhere" he shook his head. "No I want to. It's your birthday." I told him.

"I didn't mean to get all sad and talk about my parents like that" I told him and looked at my hands. "I wanna know everything about you Quinn. You don't ever have to apologize for things you can't or couldn't control" he pulled me close to him and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you" I told him. "Are you sure you wanna go out?" He asked. "As long as your there. I'm happy" I smiled and he wiped my face and pushed my hair behind my ear.

"Alright well if we don't go now they are bound to come back up here and drag us out" he chuckled and I smiled. We stood up and I wiped my face and changed my shirt. We walked out and he locked his door.

"Were going out to eat and then Ryan wants to get fucked up somewhere but I don't know" he shrugged. "Yeah let's get fucked up" I nodded and he pulled me close as we walked.

"A!" Mason yelled as they all stood around outside. "You two love birds ready?" Sam asked. "Does she even know it's your birthday cunt?" Mason asked and Toby smacked him.

"She was the first person to tell me and actually got me something which is more than any of you cunts did" Cameron spoke. "Except Toby. Thank you mate" Cam smiled at her and she smiled.

"You're makin us look bad" Jay told me and I shrugged. "She doesn't care" Eric laughed. We all drove to a fancy restaurant and sat down. Cam on my right. Sam on my left.