Ch1| MBBF

"Act as if what you do makes A difference. IT DOES." - William James

It's finally the day

It's finally the day. the day in which I say 'fuck this shit I'm out' you wanna know why?
...............................................................
well, this is why. I'm fucking graduating and leaving the shit hole I call high school. god, the tortures are finally over.

you still have college

Fuck what a way to ruin my mood, Dr. Phil.

Anyways at least I'm done with high school. me and my bestie Lila are both going to UCLA I know fun right. yea no. I dread going to school but hey. I know if I go one day ill be a rich bitch. all I've gotta do is go to school do homework and do that for 4 more years. ugh, life sucks. OK, I can do this just have patience Davina I mean look at the bright side. you'll be able to party with Lili whenever the fuck you want and not give a shit. I also have to work and be a responsible hoe because one of us has to. and that my friends will be me. I have no no I'm gonna change.

haha, nope I can't even lie to myself.

"are you fighting and talking to Dr. Phil again?" Lili asked as I smiled sheepishly. "maybe? maybe not, I guess we'll never know" I said as she laughed. "hurry let's go put on our dresses. or else we are gonna be late," I said as I stood up and made my way to my bed where our dresses were laid out.

my aunt had made our dresses and the outcome was amazing. my dress was a black sparkly silver long sleeve dress which had a tringle cut on my left side and then going down it had a slit going up my left thigh. the whole dress reached right above my knee. Lili's dress was a dark velvet red long sleeve dress with a rectangular chest opening. it showed a little cleavage but still, she looked amazing in it.

For my makeup, I did a black and silver eyes shadow look and eyeliner. With that I decided to go bold and put some black lipstick on let me tell you. the best idea ever it makes me look hot. As for my hair, I tied my hair up into a ponytail with wavy curls and I left some strands out. At our school, we don't have to put our caps on so I won't. it's pointless anyway. we're gonna throw it up in the air. with my dress, I added some black strappy heels and I added my watch and a couple of rings, and my earrings. I also added my nose ring. Once done I go into the room and see Lili looking as hot as ever.

 Once done I go into the room and see Lili looking as hot as ever