Ch2| MBBF

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the         COURAGE TO CONTINUE that counts."
                                             - Winston Churchill

"                                              - Winston Churchill

Today we tell the girls we're going to Greece. They've always wanted to go so as their graduation and going away present we decided to take them for their dream vacation.

Me and Luis are super excited as well as the boys and Bianca. They have all collaborated on this. Like Andrei has a villa out there so we'll be staying there. Lucian will let us take his jet and he'll pay for the activities we'll do. And Bianca will shop with us.

We all have a part.

"Love where are you?" Yelled Luis from the front entrance "in the kitchen Amor" I yelled back "there's my sexy mama" said Luis as he came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Why don't you put down the magazines and we hit a couple of rounds of cardio?" He whispered in my ear. I chuckled and turned around "didn't we already do it this morning?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders

"Sweetheart we're getting old it's best we take advantage that our kids are growing up and soon we'll have the house to ourselves. And as we get older I may not even be able to move as I do now. So let's go baby" he said as he picked me up birds style and ran us up the steps.

I laughed "don't drop me, Luis," I said as he stumbled upon the last step.

He put me down on the bed and so on the rounds began...

"babe when can we tell her?" I asked Luciano as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him

"babe when can we tell her?" I asked Luciano as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "princess I can't tell them right now. it's too early" he said while putting a hair strand behind my ear.

me and Luciano are together but secretly. I've been nagging him to tell our family and D but he doesn't want to. all he says is 'it's too early or 'i don't think its a good idea'

"princess look at me," he said as I stared at him. moments like this I want to strangle him. "look it's not as easy as 'hey I'm dating your daughter Liliana who by the way is 6 years younger than me' it's not easy babe id be the one who took advantage of you" he said