Ch20|MBBF| PT 2

Davina got dressed

Davina got dressed. She was wearing a nice red flowy summer dress, why is she wearing a dress at 3 of the morning? That my friends will forever be unknown.

She slipped on her white sneakers and began grabbing her essentials which were only her wallet and phone. Suddenly her phone began to ring, on the other line was her lover boy Andrei.

"Hello?" She greeted as she smiled excitedly ready fo see her lover. "Come out Bebita I'm here" he said in his deep husky voice. He's a little tired but if it were for him he'd be up a billion hours just to see her smile and having fun. He loved when shed go to him for fun, he enjoys having her by his side when god knows when he'll ever feel that again.

She squealed not knowing why shes feeling so dam excited to see him. She feels comfortable around him and obviously the feeling they have for each other is not gonna help the situation.

She quietly made her way out of the room and closed her door as quietly as she could. She always wondered why the loudest sounds had to happen at night. When your friend or family is sleeping your hungry everything is dead silent and everything you do is VERY freaking loud. Why that is? It will never be known...

She was able to finally get out of the house and soon hoped into the elevator waiting anxiously until the beep notified her she was on the first floor.

Soon she had finally arrived at the first floor. As she was nearing the entrance she saw him. Leaning against his car waiting for his girl.

He was wearing black jeans with a black hoodie and white sneakers, always wearing black.

She smiled and ran towards him. He looked her way and smile back at her enjoying seeing her smiling face again. Davina jumped onto his arms and luckily he catches her spinning around and holding tightly onto each other.

Both of them missing each other's scents and embrace she leaned back and captured his lips with hers. His were as soft as she remembered and god how they both missed having each other's lips against one another.

He loved her scent and her body being pressed against his. Amazing feeling.

They both parted and looked into each others eyes. She smiled as he smirked. He kissed her nose and slowly put her down. "You sure dam missed me huh?" He teased as she rolled her eyes and moved towards the passenger side.

He stoped her as she turned to face him. "I'm just teasing" he murmured as he cupped her face "I know. And for the record I missed the sex not you" she answered back as she slightly pushed him a side and got into the car.

He chuckled as he turned back and got into the driver side. He closed the door and looked at her. "Ever had car sex?" He asked as she smirked and chuckled "I'm about to aren't i?" She asked as he nodded his head

He chuckled and climbed onto his lap straddling him. She slowly began kissing his neck as he slightly moaned. They both knew after this, they would for sure never get enough of each other, their gonna only crave each other.

And so on their night began...

Sorry for the short chapter! I'll try and write more in the next chapter

Sorry for the short chapter! I'll try and write more in the next chapter. Thank you all for being patient with my writing process. I don't think I'll be able to post this week but I'll try next week. Anyways my loves see you next time!

By the way NOT EDITED!