CH36| MBBF

ANDREI'S POV:

I stare at Davina as she soundlessly sleeps. I don't know if it's weird or not but who cares she's mine now.

I examine every speck of her beautiful face, her amazing long eyelashes rubbing against her rosy cheeks, her little tiny freckles, and her amazing beautiful pink puffed lips.

She slightly moves as she holds only the pillow tightly. I'm even jealous of the pillow.

"Why are you staring at me, Andrei King?" she asks with her eyes closed.

How'd- never mind.

"Because, I can't help but look at your very amazing beautiful face, and I can't wait to wake up to this view every morning," I say as she opens her eyes and looks at me while chuckling.

"You are very lucky, so don't fuck this up" she warns as I roll my eyes.

I lean forwards and rub our baby "morning my little prince" I whisper as I go down and kiss her baby bump.

God, I can't wait to see him, to hold him in my arms.

"What are you thinking about?" she asks as she runs her soft hands over my hair.

I look up at her and smile "the day I meet our son" I answer as she smiles and rubs her baby bump.

"You know....I've always wondered how or who he will look like," she admits as she looks up at the ceiling for a spare moment and then looks back at me.

"I wonder if he would have your amazing blue eyes," she says as she touches
The corner of my eyes gently "or if he will have you amazing dirty blonde hair" she continues as she twists a piece of my hair on her finger.

I smile at her as she continues to point out what she clearly wants our son to inherit.

"I really want our son to have your cute dimples," she says as she grazes the holes in my cheeks. I've always found them ugly but now that she confesses she loves them I love them too.

She smiles at me as she stretches "you want me to rub your feet?" I ask as I sit up but she stops me "I haven't even stepped foot on the floor yet, my feet are fine" she dismissed as I shook my head.

Good point I guess?

"Are we going to tell the family?" she asks me as she slowly sits up against the headboard.

"Of course, there's no need to hide it from them at this point," I say as she looks at me "you are right" she agrees as I smile "I heard they were betting on us" I whisper as I get closer to her "who? The fam?" she asks as she turns towards me "yes, they started betting before you went to the hospital" I admit as she shakes her head.

"Should have known," she whispers as I chuckle

"I also heard Luciano has lost 100 bucks with Liliana, he is totally against the idea of us getting together" I mumbled as she covered her mouth and gently chuckled.

I smile as she tries her best to cover her laugh, god she's so fucking cute.

"He's always a sore loser when it comes to bets," she replies as I shake my head.

It's true, it is why he rarely bets anything when around me or our other friends. He knows he'll end up broke.

"Such a dumbass" she gasps as she giggles once more.

"Should we get breakfast?" she asks as she suddenly turns serious.

I look at her weirdly as she laughs again, noticing her sudden change of facial expressions.