Ch11| MBBF

It's the next day and let me tell you last night was a little different

When I arrived yesterday, I was lonely and very sexually frustrated. So I accidentally may have slipped and kissed the hot taxi driver. Which led to a very exotic night of sex. 

I mean this man can go for rounds but yet again in order for him to fill me up we had to at least go for 3 rounds. I have to give it to him thought, he's very good looking. Not as good looking as- Never mind. I ruin my own mood.

He was light skin with amazing skin and an amazing 6 pack. He had a decent size dick. Of course it was good for me. Bro I have to say he makes me freaking laugh. He has some hell of jokes.

The dam didn't come home until 3 am

The dam didn't come home until 3 am. I'm thankful they didn't arrive when me and Kyle were a moaning mess.

"Good morning beautiful" he said as he slowly wrapped his arm over my waist and pulled me closer. "Good morning" I said as I stretched my limbs.

"Let's go down to eat some breakfast" I said as I turned around and smiled at him "Your family isn't going to say anything right?" He asked as he pulled a strand of hair off my face. "No, I got yo back too" I sad as he laughed. Which made me laugh. His laugh is toxic just like L's

"Do you Have an extra toothbrush?" He asked "yea under the cabinet" I told him as he nodded his head.
We both got up, I grabbed his shirt and slipped it on while he put on his jeans.

We made our way to the bathroom. He grabbed the toothbrush and we both brushed our teeth in comfortable silence. 

Once we were done. We made our way out of my room. We went downstairs, thankfully no one was awake yet.

I went over and made some coffee while Kyle leaned against the counter and looked at me. I smiled and gave him this cup. "You know. For a one night stand your worth the trouble" he admitted as I chuckled and got up on the counter. "What can I say. I'm worth a lot" I said as he chuckled.

Then we began to make out. We smiled into the kiss as his hands roamed my body. I never knew I'd be like this, but this is fun and it's a great time.

As we were making out we heard someone clearing there throat. We slowly turned our heads towards the entrance and the whole dam was there except pops and Luciano. "What is this?" Asked aunt b. Moms was giving me the 'get some' look. I chuckled and leaned my head into Kyle's chest.

"Dam sis get your self some woo!?" Yelled L as she came up and extended her hand. "I'm L her best friend" L said as Kyle looked at me and shook her hand "Kyle uh her idk" he said as I chuckled. "Aunt b this is Kyle he gave me a ride yesterday" I said as she crossed her arms and smiled at Kyle.

"It seems like you gave him a ride missy" she said as she extended her arms and Kyle blushed and awkwardly laughed.

I looked at Andrei and saw him glaring at me and Kyle. I rolled my eyes. "That is Andrei...he's like my brother" I said with some anger clear in my voice. Andrei looked at me and rolled his eyes then gave Kyle a quick nod and walked away.

Soon after Kyle left and gave me his number for when I needed some release. My fam was weird was normal. They knew he was a fun time so they didn't say much about it.

I went back to my room and as I closed the door I was pushed against it. I looked up and saw it was Andrei. "What is it?" I asked as he looked at me with anger clear in his eyes. "Who was that?" He asked "Kyle" I said "why was he here and kissing you?" He asked "that's a stupid question. And I don't have to tell you anything Andrei. I didn't ask you about that girl last night did I?" I said as he looked at me realization hitting him.

"So that's what this is about?" He asked "just because I fucked her" he said "exactly. Look it's not about that, it never will be. We are both free to fuck other people because I'm the one who said no strings attached. So you're free and I'm free to do anything we feel like with no questions asked" I stated as he rolled his eyes.

"We both know only we fulfill our needs. Only I can fill you up and only I can get a reaction to your body." He whispered "your mine Davina whether you like it or not your body belongs to me" he continued as he slowly pressed his hand on my cheek and slid it down my neck to my chest. "I'm yours" he said as he got closer, his mint mouth wash hitting my nose. "I don't want any other man that Isn't me touching you" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"Then if I'm yours your mine. And like you said your body belongs to me and me only. If I see you with another girl even if she lightly touches you I'm done being yours. Got it?" I said sternly. He smirked "I like it when your bossy" he confessed as he lightly touched my lips.

Before he could kiss me I moved my head to the side so his mouth was on my cheek. "Im still pissed off" I admitted as he chuckled. "Fine I'll make it up to you. Meet me out side at 9. I'll take you out so we can spend time together and maybe touch body to body" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"Fine now go before someone sees your here" I said as he shook his head. Before he could leave he turned me around and pulled towards him then smashed his lips against mine. I kiss back and bite his lower lip slowly. Soon we part and we walked away with his stupid smirk.

I sighed and smiled. I need to find a way to be mad at this man. It's almost as if it's impossible.

Sorry for the short chapter! I still hope you liked it!