Ch17| MBBF

Finally, my last class has ended

Finally, my last class has ended. I grabbed my things packed my laptop into my bag and made my way out towards the crowd of people.

I texted L that I would be helping someone with some homework so I'd be coming home late.

A girl stepped on my toe with her slutty fucking heels. I pushed her and she fell to the ground "don't wear fucking heels to school slut. You stepped on my toe" I yelled at her as everyone looked at me and began to whisper.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Nothing to see here fuck off" I yelled as everyone immediately began speed walking out towards the doors or other classes.

"You bitch" the girls on the floor yelled and got up "you can't just push m-" before she could finish I stepped towards her and slapped her probably leaving my hand marked on her face. "I can and I did. Don't call me a bitch without putting bad before it" I continued "now fuck off I've got better things to do than to stare at your plastic face" I said and walked away towards the doors.

I don't like her. At all.

I go out towards the main entrance and start making my way towards the parking lot. I unlocked my car, threw my bag on the passenger seat and got into the driver's seat then made my way to Andries's place.

After a couple of minutes, I parked my car and turned off the engine. I made my way towards The entrance and went in.

As I walked towards the elevator I was stopped by the receptionist. "How may I help you," she asked as she stepped closer to me "nothing," I said as I pressed the elevator button.

"Well ms I don't know who you are and I've never seen you here. I need identification to let you in" she said as I rolled my eyes and stared at her. "L-"
Before I could continue I was cut off by someone's arms wrapping around my waist and Andries deep voice.

"Jessica. She's with me. Go do your work and let us be" he said as Jessica glared at me and Andrei. Ok.

Andrei led me toward the elevator and we both got in. Just as the elevator doors closed he turned me and smashed his lips against mine.

He pulled me closer by my waist as I ran my fingers through his hair. Our lips moved in sync with need and lust.

His hands slip down my waist toward my ass which he squeezed. I bit his lower lip as he pushed me against the wall. We parted to get some air and looked into each other's eyes.

I smirked, "desperate much huh," I said as he smirked and kissed me again "only for you" he answers back as I chuckled.

"I made chicken Alfredo," he said as he linked our hands together and led me out of the elevator towards his door.

"Ooo wow. Now I'm starving" I admitted as he chuckled and opened his door. He pulled me before him and smacked my ass. I gasped and glared at him. I took my shoes off and so did he.