Ch7| MBBF

We were still an hour and a half away

We were still an hour and a half away. I was fucking bored. I was the only one awake. Did I forget to mention I'm horny? Well in case I didn't. I'm horny.

Ughhhh. Someone help me like now.

I looked around and everyone was with eyes closed. I spotted someone I need. I made sure everyone was asleep. Pops and moms were in the room and aunt b were in the other small room.

L and Luciano were both sleeping. L was sprawled on the couch with half her body on the floor and Luciano was sitting against the window with his mouth open.

I can perfectly stick a piece of candy in his mouth. I looked behind him and saw Andrei sitting on the couch with his legs on the little white table and his arms crossed over his chest.

Even sleeping this man looks intimidating. I smiled and got up. I quietly made my way to him. I made sure no one is awake. I turned to him and straddled his lap. And began kissing him. He immediately responded and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He pulled back and cupped my face with a huge smirk.

"You horny aren't you?" He whispered as I nodded my head yes. He smirked. He grabbed me and stood up. He carried me to the bathroom area in which there was also a resting area which was a tiny ass room where there was a little couch.

"A quickie," I said as he nodded his head. He pushed me against the wall and smashed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms over his shoulders and gently pulled on his hair. He groaned as I bit his bottom lip. He roamed my body with hands, he pulled my shirt over my head and began attacking my neck with love bites and kisses. I let out soft moans as he kisses my sweet spot. He moved his mouth to my chest. He undoes my bra with one hand which if you ask me? Is dam impressive. He cupped my boobs and began sucking on my right one. He bit my nipple as I gasped. He did the same to my other one. God, why does this feel so good?

He takes us to the couch and lays me down and he gets on top of me. He continued kissing my lips. I rig on his shirt and he takes it off. I pressed my body against his as he kisses me. My hands roam his hard broad chests and shoulders. I slide my hands down his hard rock pack and unbuckle his pants. Once his pants were off I slip my hand into his boxers and lightly rub his hard cock. He let out a soft moan as I keep stroking. He helps me take off my jeans which leaves me in only my black soaked thong. He moved his hand to my aching core and slowly begins rubbing it causing me to moan in pleasure. "So wet" he whispered against my lips. He teases my core as he sticks the tip of his fingers in my tight pussy. "Pls," I begged as he rubbed against my clit. "Pls, what baby?" He asked "fuck me," I said as he smirked and slipped two fingers into me. I arched my back as he repeatedly moved his fingers in a circular motion. He continued doing that until I hit my Max and came all over his fingers.