Ch12| MBBF

It's now been 5 days since the day me and Andrei talked about our territories

We are now on our way back home from the airport and god I cannot explain how tired I am. L is being a somewhat possessed crackhead. She's fully awake and dancing and singing like sis it's freaking 8 in the morning and you're here dancing your ass off.

Ever since her breakup she's been lose and different. She's turned into me. And it creeps me the fuck off. I'm too much of an influence on this crackhead.

"Dance with me," she said as she shook me. I groaned "stop with your crackhead energy it's too early for it" I begged as she rolled her eyes and continued doing her thing. Ugh.

After half an hour we finally made it home. L is staying over with us since she's too lazy to go home and she wants to be with me.

We unpacked the car and went inside. I threw my bag over my shoulder and ran up to my room with L. I dropped my bag on the floor and threw myself on the bed and slowly began knocking out when I heard a yell.

I can never get a peaceful sleep. "Where is she!?" Yelled a- no. He can't? Oh god. I quickly ran downstairs to the one person I dreaded the most. The person who took my mother away from me. "Father," I said with disgust laced In my voice.

L went and called someone "what the fuck are you doing here," I said "well visiting my daughter of course," he said with his evil stupid hated smirk.

"You have no daughter. I suggest you leave or lord help me if you move one step closer I will fucking lose it and fucking beat you up to a pulp" I threatened as my aunt grabbed my arm.

He laughed. The most taunting laugh I've heard everyone. "You little ungrateful bitch!" He said "you have no right to talk to me like that I am y-" I cut him off "you stopped being my father the day you laid a hand on me and mom. I stopped being the old Davina when you killed mom" I said "that bitch deserved" before he could finish I cut him off with my fist colliding with his face.

"No Davina stop!?" Yelled both L and Aunt B "call the police and the guys now" she yelled at L

I threw punch after punch. For taking my mother away from us. For hurting her and me. For screaming whenever she didn't get something right. For trash taking her. For being unfaithful. And for selling me.
I was fucking 6.

I hate him because he made me hate myself. He made me look at myself with pure disgust. He fucked up my life. He ruined our once big happy family. Just because he felt like it.

My fist hurt but I don't care. They don't hurt as much as when I saw my mother's lifeless body lying limp In front of me. I fucking hate him, I hope he rots in hell.

If- before I could finish I was pulled off of him. "Let me go!?" I yelled as I tried to get off this man's grip. "Calm down baby pls" Andrei whispered in my ear. I got even madder.

I threw my head and back and hit his face. I jump off and ran back to when he was lying down with cops around him. I jumped over the cops and punched him again. I kept punching until both Andrei and Luciano grabbed me.

"Let me go I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch!?" I yelled as I scratched and clawed them. "Pls vina calm down this isn't good," said Luciano.

"Let me go!?" I yelled again as I slowly felt tears run down my face. He took my mom. The one who sang me lullabies at night. The one who cuddled with me when it rained. The most beautiful woman in the world. The one who gave her life for me.

I collapse and sobbed. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed her and yet I can never have her. She's never coming back, it's not fair he's alive and she's not. Why couldn't it be him!

I hate him.

I sobbed harder than the day she was put 6 ft under. I felt arms wrap around my body as I sobbed. "It's ok vina" whispered my aunt which made me sob even more. God her voice was so much as Mom.

She had the same eyes. It sometimes hurt but now? God, now it hurts like the day I let her go.

I miss you, mom.

Sorrrrrrrrryyyyy again for the shirt chapter!