a wolf in a sheeps clothing

a/n : how do u guys the story so far ?:3 do any of your have suggestions? if yes feel free to tell me what they are !! :D

mallory couldn't stop thinking about yesterday's events. ethan made love to her...

that means they would be more than friends, right?

mallory decided to send him a message, just to be sure.

mallory: you there?

ethan: yeah whats up?

mallory:  i wanted to talk about what happened yesterday...

ethan: sure, go on

mallory: sooo...are we more than friends now? like boyfriend and girlfriend since you know what happened

ethan: yes, yes are. we're definitely boy friend and girl friend
ethan: also, come to my place cause i wanna talk to you like in real life

ethan and mallory both laid on ethan's bed, holding each other's hand. they had both decided that they would definitely keep this relationship a secret. and mallory had even joked about running away, far away from their parents if they ever found out about the both of them.

"i gotta go to the bathroom, i'll be right back." ethan said and mallory nodded. she sat back up  on the bed and decided to look around's ethan bed room but as she tried to get up, her movement caused her phone to fall off ethan's bed.

her phone was now under his bed. she groaned in annoyance as she bent down to reach her phone, but she suddenly felt her hand touching something else — like pictures or something.

when she pulled her hand back from under the bed she realized it was indeed pictures and she was terrified.

these pictures, were of her, some were taken right inside her apartment. some pictures were of her sleeping or when she had her back turned around, unaware that someone was taking pictures of her.

and that someone was ethan. he had took pictures of her without her permission, when she wasn't looking. he even broke into her house unbeknownst to her. mallory's heart shattered in pieces.

but this wasn't even the creepiest thing under ethan's bed. she discovered more pictures of herself that he could've only gotten if had checked her old friend's social media profile as mallory did not have any pictures of herself on hers.
but the most creepy thing was when she found a baby blue diary.

what she had found in it horrified her. pictures of ethan's mom dead body were glued to the pages like a goddamn collage and ethan had written, described the murder and another murder as well.

wait. he told her that anna fox, the previous owner of her place had killed herself. but according to one diary entry ethan had described how he led her all the way to her rooftop, pushed and even talked about the sound she made when she hit the ground.

and then she found a large, kitchen knife. definitely creeped out now, mallory quickly put all of the pictures, the diary, and the knife back under his bed.

she then ran straight out of ethan's room, but she suddenly bumped right into him as she was leaving.

"ow!" ethan exclaimed. "where are you even going?"

"i- um, i just realized i'm on my period so i- i better get going! goodbye!"

ethan found this strange that she suddenly was on her period.

"girl stuff." he thought.

but when he came back into his room he felt like something had changed. quickly, he looked under his bed and realized that his knife, the diary and the pictures weren't at the same place as before. and she also had left her phone under his bed.

shit. she knows.

                                       —

did ethan have a sick, twisted, perverse obsession with her? he had been taking pictures of her since the first day she got here and some were even taken the day she first met him.

and the diary...he killed his own mother...and pushed some lady to her death. and anna fox, the lady everyone thought had killed herself. he killed three people.

it was ethan all along.

he'd played her, her parents and even the fucking detectives.

he lied to her.

suddenly mallory heard the floor creaking and footsteps coming towards bedroom.

all of a sudden, her room's door violently opened. ethan was right in front of her.

mallory screamed at the top of her lungs but before she could even do a movement to defend herself, ethan tackled her to the ground and hit her on the head with extreme force, leaving her unconscious.

ethan knew mallory's parent would be back in less than than an hour so he already began setting up his plan.

                                          —

cliffhanger:0 also this story is coming to an end if you couldn't tell. and it will probably have multiple endings.

anyways see you all on the next chapter <33