a wolf in a sheeps clothing - epilogue

a/n: i think i wanna write a quinn mossbacher fic...would y'all read?

3 months after the slater family had all mysteriously died and alistair russell had made sure that every single evidence that could trace the crime back to his son was gone, he and his family eventually moved to a completely new city, new neighborhood, forever burdened by his son's crimes.

the slater family case had became popular extremely fast.

the story of the allegedly mentally unstable girl who killed her parents and then herself.

but truly, no one was even close to guess what even had happened on that fateful night.

                                      —

ethan had just finished setting up his new room. he now laid on his bed, his diary open in his hands looking at pictures of mallory he has glued on the pages.

"i'll never forget you mallory slater, you were my favorite." ethan whispered to himself when suddenly the bell rang.

curious, ethan walked to the front door and opened it to reveal a blonde haired girl standing in the front with a plate full of food in her hands.

"hi, i live next door. my dad wanted you guys to have this since you guys just moved here. welcome to the neighborhood."

ethan smiled. what a perfect new person.

so this was the epilogue for the ending where ethan lives and mallory dies! the other alternate endings and epilogues will probably come out in the next few days. anyways I'll see you all soon <3