alternate ending: mallory lives ethan lives (epilogue)

mallory had just gotten back home from ethan's trial.

in the end, they had sentenced him to 3 years in juvenile prison and then, life in prison with the maximum of 10 years.

mallory was still feeling uneasy knowing that ethan could possibly be let out of prison. but at least he was going to be locked away for 13 years maximum.

she remembers the last word she had told ethan at his trial.

"i hope you rot in hell for all of eternity. i hope you burn in hell for everything you've done, for all the lives you took. for ruining my entire life." it was a quite emotional moment.

mallory was now living far, far away from ethan in ohio with her aunt.

but that still had it's downsides. mallory would always dream of ethan breaking out of juvie and breaking into her house to kill her.

she also was very traumatized and paranoid, so her aunt sent her to have sessions with a professional therapist. and these sessions worked. mallory was feeling quite better and finally could enjoy her life again.

but a few weeks later, she began feeling nauseous out of nowhere and she noticed she had missed her period.

that's when she knew. she mentally cursed at herself for being so dumb.

she was pregnant with ethan's child.

when her aunt learned of the news she obviously was disappointed in mallory. but then she knew that she was extremely stressed already and putting her in more stress would just cause more trouble.

almost a year later, mallory gave birth to a beautiful and healthy babygirl.

from now on, she promised herself that she would be a kind and caring mother.

but she knew that when her daughter would grow up, she'd want to know who her father is. she'd want to know the truth.

mallory loved her daughter but she was a constant reminder of ethan. and her babygirl, had the same eyes as him. it was like he was watching mallory sometimes.

but, ethan was locked up far away from them, and she was happy living with her aunt and taking care of her daughter.

mallory was happy.

                                      —

and here it is ladies and gents <3 if you see this you have reached the end of the boy in the window book. take u for staying on this journey with me!! im glad you enjoyed my book!

take care of yourself, i love you!!