Chapter 8 Church Vs Royal Knights and New Power

It's been a few days since you met your siblings on better terms. You've been focusing mainly on getting to know your sister and her household as well as training haru hatake as a full fledged Knight. Yassica been using her resources to find the missing fairy tail member.

You and haru Had just walked in and saw two Is exorcists one pointing her sword at Asia until yeah until you grab the sword by the blade unaffected too unaffected.

(Y/n): " I am the crimson Duke. Now tell me your names.

Xenovia: Xenovia Quarta and Irina Shidou. Why are two Royal nights working with the devil.

(Y/n): " I am half devil and he joined them and fell in love with my sister. Nowappreciate it if you leave if you leave this girl alone.

Xenovia: "Then i order both of you to surrender the powers of the Royal knights to the church.

You look at each other and then start laughing your asses off.

Haru: " The church has no right to our power. They tried using Excalibur but with the transcendent sword the first omnimon cut it into seven pieces. If you think you're a little shar can do better then try me.

Kiba Gets their attention and when they fight outside. He and issei lose and when you and haru stepped forward. The two of you smirk and then Flash your aura at both of them which caused them to start shaking.

(Y/n): " I've already defeated one demon Lord. Two exorcists shouldn't be a problem.

Xenovia Bowels in front of the 2 of you shaking in fear.

Xenovia please forgive my actions. We're here to collect the Excalibur pieces that was stolen by the fallen angel Kokabiel.

Haru: " I know that man very well. I'll help you.

Everyone looks at haru and sees the anger in his eyes.

Haru: " That monster raped my mother and then killed her right in front of my father. If anyone's going to kill him it's me.

You could feel the bloodlust coming from him until you put a hand on his shoulder and point to rias who looks at him concerned and frightened.

The exorcists leave as well as kiba who is stopped by haru.

Haru: " Kiba and you stuff through these doors and leave. I will consider you my enemy and kill you as if you were a demon Lord. Do you really want to make an enemy of a Royal knight.

Kiba: "Haru, President Forgive me.

He walks out and when horrors bought do the same you stop him.

Haru: " I'm not going to kill kiba or fight the fallen angel. Even though i could easily beat him with my sacred gear. I'm just getting some air.

You are about to let him walk out. When everyone feels a strong magic signature that rivals you and haru.

Haru: "(Y/n)?

(Y/n): " Another Royal knight i know. Question remains which one.

He looked towards reus and she said.

Rias: "I know little brother take Haru and go just be careful.

You nod your head and you run out to go find this signature's location.

Megidramon: " Partner wait i know who it is.

You and haru stop and listen to what he had to say.

Megidramon: " His name is allforceveedramon. He's considered the fastest of out of all the digimon. Wearing a powerful lightweight blue metal which increases his speed.

Haru: " How do we catch him then.

Metalgarurumon: " We're not sure partner. The night we knew was always an airhead. Always having his head in the clouds.

Wargreymon: " But he was also one of the most compassionate out of all the knights. Always going to lend a hand to others.

(Y/n): " Let's worry about tomorrow we both need to get our sleep. We'll find him in the morning.

Haru Nods and goes back to the club while you go back to your household which are now living with you.

Akame: "Wait so another night is nearby.

(Y/n): " Yes from what i lerned he supposed to be the fastest out of all the knights. Me and haru are going out in the morning trying to find him. If we can get another knight on our side. Will have a better shot in defeating the demon lords.

Everyone nods and goes to bed.

Back with the exorcists they're trying to figure out a way to get money until a man approaches

?????: " Excuse me But it looks like you too are in trouble. Can i help you at all

Xenovia: "My friend used all of our money to buy this fake painting and now we don't have a place to stay.

Akira: "My name's Akira Watanabe. If you two need i have a place nearby.

Irina: "Oh we couldn't we don't want to impose.

Akira: " Please it's nothing you can stay as long as you like.

Xenovia: " I'm xenovia she's Irina.

Akira: "Xenovia That's a very beautiful name.

For the 1st time in her life sonovia blushes and looks away. And she feels butterflies in her stomach. As the two follow Akira to his place it's not noticing the two rings on his wrists.

Akira Watanabe A 17 year old with black hair and blue eyes. Has a very kind and trusting personality leave and is the current host to the Royal light allforceveedramon. Bearing the V bracelets. Which work has twin blades and also increases speed to speed faster than light. At the age of 15 he was in a bad car accident which caused his heart to stop. But the doctors were able to restart it which awakened to sacred gear and at the age of 16 mastered it and unlocking the balance breaker. He's been searching for the other nights on the where there were in the same city.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note: Defeating 2 exorcists he believed in and now a new Royal Knight has shown himself. Let's see if any other nights make an appearance in the next chapter.