Chapter 11 Pool Talk and Gankoo cafe

Some time has passed since to the feet of the fallen angel Kokabiel. Wendy became a first year at kouh. And she made friends with Asia and koneko. Xenovia later joined the devils and to everyone else's surprise Akira joined the angels.

Akira: " I figured this could help keep the balance between the 3 factions.

Rias: " Does that make us enemies.

No one but you saw Xenovia look concerned.

Akira: " No you're my friends no matter what angel, fallen or devil You're still my friends.

Everyone smiles until until Rias said.

Rias: "Xenovia How come if you didn't want any place to stay. do you have some place.

Akira: " Oh she decided to be roommate with me. I'm only teo blocks from the school so we can get here no problem.

Rias: " Ok no problem.

Issei Wisper: "Damn no free boobs.

You punch issei in the face for that and walk out.

Timeskip

Everyone decided to help out the student council by cleaning the school pool having a pool day.

Rias: "(Y/n) Are you okay.

(Y/n): " Yeah why?

Rias: " I mean with everything that's happened your dad, the demon lords, me.

(Y/n): " I've accepted my dad's gone and I'm ready for the demon Lord if they come. But no matter what you're still my older sister.

She smiles and then you smirk at her getting a confused look from her.

(Y/n): " So how are you and haru doing.

Rias: " What are you talking about.

(Y/n): " Somewhat i hear from everyone your a couple. I'm sure your father wasn't too happy about that.

Rias: " After the fight with rise or he wanted to keep me as far away from as possible and try to have arrested for attacking a noble devil. But seeing as it was a challenge he couldn't end by defeating riser he became my new fiance so father couldn't do anything about it.

(Y/n): " If he tries anything I'll stop him.

She smiles at you and you've decided it's to call A-day and head home on the way back he noticed a cafe.

(Y/n): "Gankoo Cafe?

You remember the name of the other night that could possibly be here and walk in seeing no one was there as an man showed up.

He's in a suit and tie.

????: "I'm gankoo Welcome to my cafe.

(Y/n): " Yes I'm a student at the Academy across from here.

Gankoo: " I'm honored to have the crimson Duke finally show up.

You look surprised and realized by the name who he is.

(Y/n): " You're the other knight we've been looking for.

He smiles and motions for you to sit down as a young man around your age shows up.

Tatsuya: " I'm Tatsuya Nakamura would you like to try our homemade tea.

(Y/n): " Thank you.

Gankoo sits next to you and you start talking.

Gankoo: "I know about the demon lords. I have no intention of fighting them.

(Y/n): " But you're a royal knight we need you.

Gankoo: " I'm trained the next generation of nights my student has a unique sacred gear that's the power of the Royal Knights and was made using the blood of Jesus himself which makes the arm as potential unlimited.

You were taken aback by this hearing that it's 13th night was created.

(Y/n): " Then what about your student can we get his support.

Gankoo: " His training is going to be some time but once its complete he will join the Royal knights.

If you nod your head as your tea arrives I have to take a sip of it sympathetic you hand them some money.

(Y/n): " Thank you for the tea. I'll be going.

You walk out as gankoo smiled looking at you.

Gankoo: "He's just like the first.

You walk back with a letter on the door.

Dear (Y/n)

It's me Sirzechs i wanted to let you know that we're having a meeting between the 3 factions and I'd love to have the Royal knights appear. Also tomorrow's open house I've already told mom mom I was going to have erza keep an eye on her so my father doesn't try anything.

Sincerely your brother

You smile then walk inside heading straight to bed.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note: Finally sometimes relax and the fourth night gankumar makes his appearance but disappearance but refuses to help until the new thirteenth knight is finished training. And tomorrow being open house then the faction meeting will begin not long after how will Lord Gremory react when seeing your mother again.