Chapter 12 Open House and Attacked

The next day was open house Your mother was allowed to come as solone as erza kept an eye on her to make sure Zenoticus didn't try anything. You walked with sarada who had enrolled old not long after joining you with her mother.

Everything was going well until Zenoticus himself stood in front of your mother.

Zenoticus: "Venalana If you renounce this trash. I will consider taking you back.

Venalana: " Villa trash I see as you now unless you have a problem with me I suggest you leave.

He then punched your mother in the face prompting errors of the step forward and everyone was watching.

(Y/n): "Zenoticus You just punched a mother in front of thousands of students and parents. How is someone from the school board even allowed to do that.

You walked over to your mother's multiple parents were yelling at him and you smirk at him and I'll take your mother away.

Your mother went over to your next class and videotaped you working with clay. Making a replica of your armor as haru and Akira were doing the same. And afterwards you guys took the clay statues. And we're sitting together talking.

Akira: "What's with them.

Everyone looks to see a bunch of people from the photography classes running talking about some magic girl.

Rias: " It can't be.

Everyone walks in to see a woman in a magical outfit who later after sonar shows up turns out to be her older sister.

Serefall: "Wow three Royal Knights in one room. It's a pleasure to meet you.

(Y/n): " The pleasure is ours.

Sona completely embarrassed walks out as her older sister follows you didn't see your mother talking to isseo's parents.

Rias: ". Hey mom you ok. (Y/n) told me what happened with father?

Venalana: " Yes multiple parents are complaining right now about having removed from the school board.

Issei's parents offered to have everyone come over and your mother agreed. They were showing videos of today's events with you walking home.

(Y/n): " Now i regret letting mom come to open house.

On the way home you attack by 3 girls all wielding weapons.

Girl 1: "YouFilthy half breed you're gonna pay for disrespecting our master.

You realize who they're from and immediately activate your balance breaker

(Y/n): " Do you honestly believe you 3 have what it takes to defeat a Royal knight

All 3 of them were shaking but attacked you only few did jump into the air then blast all 3 of them with a with A-blast of destruction killing them just as your brother arrives with his wife. As you grab the second girl who was still alive by the hair.

Sirzechs: " What happened.

(Y/n): " This girl along with 2 others tried to attack me they are from your father.

Girl two: "He ordered us to kill this filthy half breed. Then kidnap his Ex and rias and bring them back.

Sirzechs: " Then I have no choice but to clear you a stray devil.

You let go the girl and to avoid being captured flies away.

Sirzechs: " Father's gone too far I'll have no choice but to arrest him. I'm sorry for his action's brother.

(Y/n): " You have nothing to apologize about its his actions are causing this.

He smiles and you fly off back home thankfully you weren't attacked on the way there. And when you got inside you went straight to bed and the next morning hurts someone banging on the door. You opened it army the blasted into the living room by Zenoticus.

Zenoticus: " Now  By order of the devil council. I place you under arrest for being a 1/2 breed.

Someone taps him on the shoulder and when he looks he sees sakra with her fist out.

Sakura yelling: "CHA.

Zenoticus It's inflying to the kitchen and knocked unconscious as Wendy came down and heeled you with her sky dragon slayer magic. As Venalana comes down stairs to see what happened.

Venalana: "What's going on?

(Y/n): " Your ex husband attacked me and said. By order of the devil council I was under arrest for being a 1/2 breed.

Erza: "Isn't Sirzechs The devil king Lucifer?

Venalana: " The devil council all the senior members of the devil race they make the laws. And the devil kings uphold them.

(Y/n): " They're not gonna have a problem with me. If they try this again i will react retaliate.

Everyone nods their head and Sirzechs takes his father away.

Sirzechs: "(Y/n) If my father got a order from the double council then you're going to have to appear before them. If you enact the devil law of combat then they choose a single Warrior to fight you if you win you will be freed of all charges every granted one wish that you choose.

(Y/n): " Thanks.

He smiles and walks away as you went upstairs to get ready for school.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note: Every OC i make from here on will be a Royal knight. And will be a love interest for a character in the series.