Chapter 15 Greeds Down fall and Superier Warrior

You and the other knights were fighting against Barba. who fought differently than the one you faced he was more calculated with his strikes. Scanning each of you if you but for some reason he wasn't as effective against ulforceveedramon.

Akira: " kentaurusmon defeated years ago. He and i are equal in speed. Not to mention i can heal myself faster than you can't hurt me.

Barba: " You think you can beat me you know we're near as fast as the original.

Barba tries to attack Akira but he dodges effortlessly. He then appears behind Barba and then.

SLASH

Akira cuts off Barbara's left arm.

Barba: " Damn you.

You get flagged down by riaz who shows she has Gasper.

Rias: " (Y/N).

You'll go to reach who's surrounded by multiple  Magicians. You fly down and strike them all with the power of destruction.

Rias: " Thanks (Y/n).

(Y/n): " What are siblings for. You need to get everyone out of here. That guy is a demon Lord and the one who destroyed fairy tail.

Sirzechs: " That's gonna be a problem we're stuck here it was stuck here not to mention folly betrayed us hes related to the original Lucifer.

Akira: " I could have told you that.

The other faction that you've looked back at Akira who's rapidly destroying magicians with little trouble.

Akira: " I've known Volley was a descendant of Lucifer for years. I just never cared. And if he wasn't gonna tell anyone neither would I.

Vali And that's your fault.

Vali to attack him by using his sacred gear but instantly his armor start cracking surprising him.

Haru: " Royal Knights are part of a group called the  Royal gears. Special sacred gears are far more powerful than the longinus weapons. There was no way you'd be able to absorb my power.

Vali scowls and goes to fighting issei again until haru said.

Haru: " Yes run away. It's good that you know who your superior is.

Rias Seems surprised the horror said that. But loses her train of thought when she hears you snickering.

Haru: " Game set match.

Vali angry he'd been called a coward runs at haru. Haru spins and then delivers a powerful kick there's a powerful kick heel first right into his face and sent flying into the ground.

He gets out of the crater and costs blood and in a split second has the transcendent sword pointed in his face.

Haru: " You're too cocky just because you're a dragon emperor. Well news Flash there's always someone stronger than you no matter how hard you try you will never be stronger than me. If you don't leave now I will kill you and Albion.

Albion: " Vali it's true if he hits us with that sword will both die.

Vali attempts to get away but then is grabbed by haru. Who looks at him dead in the eyes.

Haru: " If you ever threaten issei's parents ever again. I will end your life myself.

He punched vali Who was then flying into a tree and escapes with the help of one of his friends the son of a monkey king.

Then everyone sees a bright light looking up to see it's Riki with his gold armor glowing.

Akira yelling: "EVERYONE COVER YOUR EYES.