Chapter 14 Miracles of Gold

The summit meeting was under way each leader was standing in a chair around the table. And you shut down in your own seat.

(Y/n): "I'm (Y/n) (L/n) A 1/2 human half devil of the bael family. And the crimson Duke of the Royal Knights here to represent humanity.

Haru: " I am haru hatake. I am a devil who possesses the power of the hybrid Warrior of the Royal Knights and i also represent humanity.

Akira:  " Rivived angel Akira Watanabe. Who possesses the power of the blue Flash of the Royal nights and I represent humanity as well.

Michael: " thought you were one of us?

Akira: " I'm a Royal Knight first and an angel second. My duties to protect humanity protect humanity above else.

(Y/n): " Now  Unfortunately yasika who had planned to be here could not seeing as her people were recently attacked by a demon Lord.

All the leaders fell silent only hewing rumors of what happened.

(Y/n): " So i as her future son-in-law would take the responsibilities of representing both humanity and the okai in this meeting.

Akira: " I would also like to introduce another Royal knight.

A gold Flash appeared and a man walked out.

Riki: "I'm Riki Takahashi The strategist of the Royal Knights

Riki: "I'm Riki Takahashi The strategist of the Royal Knights. Who possesses the golden power of miracles as Magnamon.

Akira: "Riki doesn't like to be in the spotlight so he asked me not to tell anyone until the summit meeting where he would reveal himself.

Sirzechs: " 4 Royal knights in the same room. There has been this many of you since the great war.

Azazel: " That's right when we saw them take down the devil kings and God when they refused to stop the war.

(Y/n): "Gankoomon Is also in kouh. Training a new 13th member to the Royal knights.

Everyone went silent until you put a hand up and said.

(Y/n): " He owns a cafe about a block from the school.  Currently hes not going to get involved with the 3 factions as taken as focus on training has student. When the time comes the 13th member will come and help us.

Michael: "So it's true The battle between the Royal Knights and the demon lords is about to begin once again.

Riki: " Yes Michael however we wish to work with the 3 factions to stop them. I know a few who have not resurrected yet so we have a chance to strike them before they return.

(Y/n): " Currently gluttony is dead by my hand and Barbara Mon of greed has taken out the fairy tale Guild. Except for erza Scarlet and Wendy Marvel who have joined my household.

Azazel: " Then i guess we need to vote for peace right.

Haru: " You don't really have a choice in the matter.