Chapter 13 Gasper and Akeno meets Uknown

It was your sister who was going to release her other Bishop.

(Y/n): "Rias why did you seal this Bishop away?

Rias: " For two reasons one olthe Bishop's power is hard to control and two he asked me to.

After the seals were removed you hear whining and when you enter you see a coffin.

Akira: "A part of me is glad i joined the angels now.

Essay opens up the coffin as a boy and girl's clothing comes out and when he grabs him and everyone except for the knight stop.

Gasper: "How are you not affected.

(Y/n): " Royal Knights he don't have to be scared we're not gonna hurt you.

Heru goes over the gaspr or who runs into a Box then he goes over to it opens it and holds his hand out the Gasper.

Haru: " I'm not gonna hurt you i promise.

Time resumes and everyone sees horror over by a Box and looked surprised.

(Y/n): " Forbidden balor view right.

Akeno: "Also known as the eyes that stop the world.

Reyes talks about how the Bishop has trouble controlling its power and all of you agreed to train him.

Rias: "(Y/n) brother wanted you and the knights to go to the faction meeting.

(Y/n): "Yasaka ask me to represent the yokai since you can't make it so i was going anywhere.

Rias nods and leaves with akeno and kiba.

Everyone's hoping Gasper train when his aisle shows up ashows up as instantly surrounded But akira stops everyone.

Akira: " Wait i asked him to come he has the best knowledge when it comes to sacred gears.

Everyone was surprised but nods their heads as he gives some advice on how to help Gasper one being to take issei's blood. Then he walks away and disappears.

(Y/n): " Ok everyone i have to go i gotta get ready for the meeting.

Everyone nods And you leave to go back to your place to get washed off from training and to get ready.

Erza: " Are you sure you don't want us to go with you.

(Y/n): " If something happens you are the only ones who can protect my mother. This is the one task i know i can trust you guys with.

Akame: " Just be careful we don't want you getting hurt.

(Y/n): " Don't worry I'll be fine.

You go into the bathroom and into the shower everyone else prepares their weapons ready for the worst.

Back near the school Akeno was heading back to her shrine when she bumps into someone and falls to the ground.

Akeno: " Ow.

????: " Oh i'm sorry.

Akeno looks up and then blushes seeing a young man around her age with his hand out to her.

Tatsuya: " I'm Tatsuya Nakamura. Sorry i bumped into you.

Akeno: " It's ok was just heading home.

Tatsuya: " Please let me walk you home at least i could do.

Akeno Who looks at tattooya and nods her head as he takes her hand helping her up and they walk off together to her place.

Akeno: " So where were you in a hurry too.

Tatsuya: "The gankoo cafe I work there and i was just making a delivery delivery to a friend.

Akeno: " I've heard about that place but I've never gone there is a good.

Tatsuya: " Best cafe in town we make fresh pastries every morning. You should stop by I'll give you a discount.

Akeno Giggles and knots are head as he dropped her off by the shrine and they say the goodbyes.

Tatsuya made it to the cafe where gankoomon smacked him in the head.

Gankoo You're late what kept you.

Tatsuya: " Sorry teacher I bumped into this girl and I felt bad so I helped her home.

Gankoomon Looked at his student and smiles nodding his head.

Gankoo: "You have a good heart tatsuya. It's one of the reasons why took you in as my student. Now let's begin.

Tatsuya: "Yes teacher.

Tatsuya charged at gankoomon and they clash.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note: Gasper is now free end and the identity of the new Royal night has been given but will he be ready for when the other demon Lords return.