Chapter 5 Gluttony vs Crimson Duke

It's been 3 days since you lost your father and killed chaos. Your are still asleep when a mysterious stranger attacked the okai yasaka and everyone was fighting this individual as he made himself known.

 Your are still asleep when a mysterious stranger attacked the okai yasaka and everyone was fighting this individual as he made himself known

Beelze: "I am beelzemon The demon Lord of  Gluttony and I'm taking this entire area as my territory.

Erza: "That's not gonna happen.

Erza and akame tried using their swords but he jumped out of the way he fired a few rounds at them but they cut them with their swords with no trouble as he smirks.

Beelze: " This is nothing.

He Kicks akame that hits Erza on the head with his gun.

Beelze: " Pathetic devils and yokai are nothing one of the demon Lord's arrive you will all serve us.

Yasaka: " I am the leader of the yoke and I will not let that happen.

She went into her full Fox demon form fighting the demon Lord off demon Lord off until he sprouted wings. One of his guns even changed toward looked like a giant cannon.

 One of his guns even changed toward looked like a giant cannon

Beelze: " Try your best honey.

Yasaka fired multiple blasts of fire but they did nothing to harm him and then he used his giant gun.

Beelze yelling: "CHORONA BLASTER.

One blast engulfed at yasaka as she felt the ground when the smoke cleared back at her human Fox form.

When he flew down he was untrapped in wire by Lubbock

Lubbock: " I won't let you hurt any more of my comrades.

Beelze: " You've got guts but that's not enough.

With one swift motion of his hand all the wires snapped and he kicked levik harden a gut turning him flying into one of the walls of the destroyed shrine.

Beelze: " Where is the crimson Duke. I heard you took out chaos. I wanted to see what he was made of myself.

Sakura/Sarada: "CHA.