Chapter 3 Annoying Devils, Royal Talk and Ally Truth

The next day you go to school on the entire called research club is looking at you you decide not to pay any attention and she walked into next class kiba stops you

Kiba: "Rias want to talk

(Y/n): "She should have thought about that before she tried use a spell my father she can forget it.

You walk away and go to your next class the rest of the day seems pretty good open to you what had to leave for kiba came back but this time with two other people.

????: "Hello I'm akeno rias wants to talk.

(Y/n): " Unless your king comes to my home and begs for my forgiveness I'm not gonna speak to you or anyone else now. BACK, OFF.

They feel the blood loss coming from you and see a red aura taking the form of a dragon and you walk past them until one of them who you sent flying through the house stopped you.

My character I made using the mobile app called REALITY. And for some reason i can't get it to stop making the characters lean.

Haru: " I want to talk to you. Not as devils but as two royal Knights.

You look at him for a second and nod your head and he follows you and the 2 of you go to a park where no one is at and sit at a bench.

Haru: " If you're a Royal Knight then you should know of the legend. What our mission is.

(Y/n): " We are around to protect the world from the seven demon lords. Seven powerful demons each improved with the power of a sin.

Haru: " Wargraymon and metalgagurumon the spirits trapped in my rings told me the only we can stop them why is that.

(Y/n): "Megidramon Said that during the war many of the factions tried including God and the devil kings but they all failed. For some reason only the Royal Knights can do so.

Haru: " How are we sure we're ready for this.

(Y/n): " What do you mean?

Haru: " We're high school students how we sure that we can fight this.

You lean back in your seat with your arms crossed behind your head looking at the clouds.

(Y/n): " We Didn't choose to be Royal knights. But they chose us to be their successors so we have to honor their legacy if we work together we can do this.

Haru: "You sound like an optimist.

(Y/n): "From what I know the original omnimon always asked a Gallontmon for advice. It's only fitting that the new one do the same.

You got up and look at him holding your fist out for him.

(Y/n): " Until your king apologizes I am not going to talk to her. But I'm willing to help you out since we are both royal knights.

Haru nods his head and fishbumps with you and you walk home while he walks to the club and told rias everything.

Rias: "Haru Is it possible for you to bring him here so we can talk.

(Y/n): " Rias we were in the wrong. And hes right you let the attack on his father so you have to apologize.

Rias nods her head as if it were leaves and she sits by haru. Rias wraps her arms around him and he does the same.

Haru: ". Since hes also a Royal Knight he might trick be able to train me. If i can access my balance breaker. I can protect you and stop the marriage with riser.

Rias: " I agree just be careful.

Haru nods And then the two of them walk home together.

Back back at your house. You teleport to your base and start training with everyone.

(Y/n): " Ok everyone listened up there's something important i have to tell you.

Sarada: "What?

(Y/n): " It starts with the legend of the Royal Knights upon them defeating the demon lords they turned themselves in the sacred gears. All sent into a different location around the world. One of those sacred gears belongs to me.

You bring on your shield and they look at it surprised.

(Y/n): "I am the next gallotmon the crimson Duke. We are a team and a family we need to trust each other always.

Erza: " Fairy tail my old guild was the same way.

Everyone looks at Erza as she shows her Guild emblem putting her hand on it remembering her comrades.

Erza: " Comradeship isn't just a word. comradeship is heart. These were the words that founded fairytale and they best describe all of us.

He walked over to Ersa and put a hand on her shoulder and smile.

(Y/n): " I I can't ever replace your family but I can't see this.

You move your hand showing her every one that's in the room.

(Y/n): " Regardless we will always be your family from Now on we are a family.

You look at everyone and smile.

(Y/n): " From now on we share no secrets no matter what and we stand by each other's sides in good times and bad that is what makes us. TEAM CRIMSON DUKE.

Everyone smiles at their team name.

Akame: " I read something that only a Royal Knight can stop the demon lords but that made me won't be able to help.

Everyone looks at you and you nod your head let them know there's nothing that can do if a demon Lord shows.

(Y/n): " The only thing i can ask is you keep as many people away from the fight as possible. I may not be able to access my balanced Burger yet but the demon Lord shows up I will be ready.

Everyone nods their head and you dismiss the meeting heading back home and fall asleep.

Author Note: I hope you enjoyed this I'll be adding other characters to the series my ideas add another member of fairy tale as well as orihime from bleach. Enjoy