Wait it's Monday again?

Monday 8:00 am

With the ring of my Alarm I get ripped out from the peaceful sleep I was levitating in just seconds ago and fall out of my bed, in my attempt to turn it off.

Honestly, the first weeks when I was just getting used to getting up early for university and stuff, I understood this falling out of bed, my ass still hurts only by the memories that got left behind. But let me tell u one thing

The 'it gets better' phrase every one of us heard at least once in our lives.

It's a myth, it doesn't get better.

After three years I still fall off the bed as if it's the first day all over again.

The funny thing about this whole situation? I'm a Law major.

Yes, u heard right, the girl that can't get up from bed without having a bruised behind, studies one of the hardest subjects possible and I'm not even that bad at it.

It might carry a lot of responsibilities and sacrifices, but I couldn't think of a more fitting future carrier for myself.

even though I sacrificed my whole social life and practically most of my free time in the past 2 years for it but well...

Oh have I introduced myself? I'm Jade and welcome to my pretty chaotic life.

yup, I'm going mad I'm talking to myself.

Seeing my reflection in my bathroom mirror I quickly pull my hair up into a quiet messy bun, but it'll do its job I guess. I grab my Mascara real quick and brush it twice over my eyelashes adding at least a bit of volume to them, I add the cherry on top when I cover the big dark circles under my eyes.

checking if everything sits in its place, and walk out heading over to the kitchen which is right next to my bathroom.

Just as I want to grab my Glass I notice a zombie that looks almost like my mom walking in, oh no wait that's her.

''Good Morning, How did you sleep?'' I ask kinda seeing the answer already, still trying to be polite and stuff you know?

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit worried my Mum is usually the one giving me lectures about how important sleep is and how I should stop studying till its dark outside blah blah blah let me spare you with this one, but now seeing her with dark circles under her eyes, that's something u only see once in a lifetime.

''Earth to mom? your Daughter dearest wants to know how you slept? or if you even slept...''

''That bad?'' she murmurs out ''You know I am planning the Charity Gala this year and I want everything to be as perfect as it can be, I have to beat nancy quency who was planning it last year so I was up till 3 making everything fall in its place''.

a chuckle slips from my lips when the woman in front of me mocks her rival, but well this explains a lot The Charity Gala is an event where all the wealthy People meet and practically show off as much as they can hiding it under the synonym of it being for charity, charity my ass.

also, it's an event I try to avoid as much as I can.

Don't get me wrong we always have been one of the wealthiest families in the neighborhood so it's nothing new to me to live in the higher class as my mom always calls it, I just simply Hate and always did how everyone there thinks that just because they own some big ass companies and earn multiple million dollars the year, they are allowed to act as if they are better then the normal living citizens.

But sadly this year my mother organizes this Freakshow and I promised her to attend.

'' Here'' I say, handing her the coffee that was supposed to be mine, but well she needs it more than I do.