two.

002 ⎯⎯ disappearance

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝐊𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆!"
Y/N chased her brother down the hall, clutching her staff as she ran. She looked up, Kou entering the girl's bathroom. "Kou! You can't go in there!" She followed him inside, Yashiro standing next to the sink where Hanako was floating.

"Hanako!!! What'd you do to my friends!!" Yashiro held out an arm in front of the boy, a subtle blush spreading across his cheeks. "It's not his fault."

Hanako smiled, floating down to the ground. "I see...it seems they were taken to the world of the dead, in other words...the boundary."

Y/N tightened her grip, her hands shaking. "Um hanako..." The group turned to her, the girl shrinking back slightly. "Uh it is possible to save them right?"

Hanako nodded, floating over to the girl. He pat her head, ruffling her hair. "Of course, after all I am a school wonder." Y/N nodded, the spirit starting towards the bathroom exit. 

"Well let's go, Y/N, Yashiro."

Kou jumped in front of the two girls, holding out his arms. "I'm not letting them go with some handsy ghost! I'm coming too!" Hanako smiled, shrugging "Sure but I'm not protecting you." The two began fighting, Y/N turning to Yashiro.

"Are you okay?" She scanned over the girl, tears brimming in her eyes. "I'm worried about Aoi." She mumbled, Y/N nodding. "It's okay, Kou will help get her back." She smiled, "My brothers can do anything!"

Yashiro nodded slightly, her brows drawing. Brothers?- 

"Alright let's go!" Kou started out the bathroom, pulling his sister along behind him. Yashiro and Hanako followed behind, following the two down the hall until they reached the rumored staircase.

"Ready?"

Kou tightened his grip on Y/N's hand, Yashiro taking her other one. They stepped onto the first step, Hanako counting. 

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..."

"Four."

↳ [Edited]
last ch for two days,
i'll be on a roadtrip :)