epilogue.

000⎯⎯promise

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏,
rubbing her teary eyes. She looked over to Hanako, the boy facing away from her, his cheeks flushing. 

"Sorry I made you cry. I won't do it again." He took a pause, turnign to face Y/N, a small smile lighting his face. "I really appreciate all you've done for me, thanks for being my friend."

Now it was Y/N's turn to turn red, the girl hiding her face in her hands. "O-Of course! What're friends for!" She stuttered, turning to look away nervously. "P-Plus you kinda saved my life so I owe you..."

Hanako grinned, "Is that so? Well I have a bathroom that needs cleaning." He smiled, Y/N's face falling. ".....Anything else?"

"Nope! Off to the bathrooms!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Wahh finally done."

Y/N fell to the sparkling clean for, looking to her reflection in the tiles. "I'm so tired..." She mumbled, Hanako appearing floating beside her. 

"Good work! It looks great!"

Y/N smiled weakly, the ghost grinning at her. "Ready for your reward?"

The girl perked up at this, sitting straight. "A reward- !!" 

It's funny, you would think a dead person would be extremely cold. But when Hanako pressed his lips to her cheek, all Y/N felt was warmth. 

"W-Wahh!?!" 

Hanako pulled away, Y/N's hands flying to her face as heat spread through her face. "H-Hanako?! W-Why-" She whipped to face the spirit, Hanako grinning to her, a light blush on his cheeks.

"You'll come see me tomorrow right Y/N?"

The girl fell silent, staring to her friends smiling face. Her cheeks warmed, a small smile pulling her lips. "Yeah...I should probably get home but I'll definitely come tomorrow." 

She stood, grabbing her bag from the floor. Pulling open the door open, she turned back to Hanako, her face lighting up. 

"Promise!"

end.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

↳ [Unedited] 
finally finished!!

some of you may be unsatisfied w this ending but I had to keep in mind Y/N is fourteen and Hanako was fourteen when he died, so I didn't want to put anything to ya'know.