three.

003 ⎯⎯ the misaki stairs

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝐎𝐇 𝐖𝐎𝐖......"
The group stared up at the huge staircase, random items scattered around it. There was water at their feet and the sky was a sunset color.

"So...what do we do?" The three looked to Hanako, the ghost shrugging. "The students are here, for now we just go forward." Nodding, they started forward again, stopping at the sound of a phone.

Y/N, being closest to it, slowly picked it up, placing it to her ear. "Uh h-hello? Is this maybe Yokoo or Satou? Or Aoi-"

"It's Misaki."

Y/N froze, her hands beginning to shake. "Um..Misaki-"

"I used to teach my students in the school house at the top of these stairs, but I was killed here. Right where you're standing. Say, would you please look for my body?"

Y/N turned to Kou, tilting her head. The boy shrugged, Yashiro leaning into the phone with Y/N to listen."First my right arm, that is the arm I used to write on the chalkboard. Do hurry,"

"Class will be starting soon."

The line beeped before going silent, Y/N carefully placing the phone back. "So uh, we need to find her arm?" She questioned, Hanako smiling. "It's worth a shot!"

The four split up in search of the body part, coming back together a few minutes later. "Guys! Take this seriously!" Yashiro scolded, scanning over the arms they brought. 

Y/N blushed, the two boys beside her falling silent. "Um Yashiro-san..."

"What?"

Suddenly something fell  out of her dress, Kou turning red. Yashiro immediately turned away, a light blush dusting her cheeks. "Uh hurry, we need to put this in that box thing." Y/N nodded, elbowing her brother lightly. "Let's go."

"Times up..."

Y/N turned, scanning the dolls on the ground. "Did you hear that?" Kou raised a brow, Hanako turning to look around as well. "Hear what-"

"Times up!"

"Times up!"

"Times up!"

Voices began to echo around the four, chanting the same line over and over again. Suddenly they all stopped, speaking in unison. 

"It's time for class. Which one of you is late?"

Kou jumped forward, grinning. "I'll take you all on!" Y/n fiddled with her staff, reaching for her brother when she was pushed down. "Get down!" Hanako pulled them all down, Y/N looking up to see a huge pair of scissors. 

"Run!!"

They started up the stairs, dolls moving to grab them as they ran. Y/N tripped, a doll climbing up her leg. Her hands began to shake as another grabbed her arm, the dolls piling on. She sat up, her friends also dealing with the creepy toys.

"You, you're the tardy one."

Y/N froze, slowly tilting her head to look behind her, a blade coming into view. Kou looked towards her, his eyes widening. 

"Y/N!!"

↳ [Edited]