eight.

008 ⎯⎯ smiling

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

tooth rotting fluff !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝐔𝐌...𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐎?"
The ghost spun, shaking his head disapprovingly. "Yashiro you're late- ahh your not Yashiro." He paused, Y/N standing before him. She chuckled nervously, Hanako floating over to her. "What're you doing here?"

Before she could answer, Hanako interrupted, setting his hands on your shoulders. "Let me guess, Yashiro dumped her cleaning duty on you, oh you poor girl."

Y/N nodded slightly, giving a faint smile. "Does that mean I don't have to-"

"Nope! Somebody needs to clean and your the one here!" Hanako cheered, Y/N sweat-dropping. She sighed, nodding before grabbing the mop and bucket, starting on the floors. 

She cleaned silently, Hanako sitting by the window doing god-knows-what. Y/N looked up as she mopped, her eyes wandering to the ghost. "Hanako?"

The boy glanced over, his brows quirked in anticipation. Y/N looked back to the floor, a soft smile spreading across her lips. "Thanks for yesterday..." She looked up again, her smile turning into a small grin. 

"You're actually...really nice Hanako-kun!" 

Hanako froze at this, a light pink dusting his cheeks as he turned away. "It's no problem..." He muttered, Y/N's brows knitting. "Did I say something wrong?" She questioned, Hanako shaking his head. He turned slightly, grinning. 

"You're the first person who said that to me!" 

Y/N smiled, continuing to mop. "I used to think all spirits were bad, that's what nii-chan said." She smiled to herself, "But that's not true. You're nice! And so are the mokke! And Yako's not that bad!"

Hanako listened as Y/N spoke, his smile widening. This was the first time she had talked this much to him, plus...

she was smiling.

↳ [Edited]
srry this took so long, double update