seven.

007 ⎯⎯ the aftermath

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐊𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃,
staring to them in awe. "It felt so weird, I couldn't move at all." Y/N nodded beside him, the two on their way home from their crazy day. 

After Hanako had left to go help Yashiro, a few minutes later Y/N, along with Kou, were zapped back into the human world. They were on the bathroom floor, Hanako and Yashiro now with them. 

They were able to properly meet and talk to Yako, the true name of Misaki. Her story was explained and she apologized, however wasn't very friendly about it. 

It took a while but about an hour and a half after getting back Kou turned human again, Y/N crying in relief. The two then had to head home, already being late. 

"I'm exhausted!" Kou groaned, Y/N pushing open the door to their home. She immediately smell smoke, Kou pushing past her to sprint to the kitchen. 

"Nii-chan! I told you not to cook without me!"

Tiara came running out the smoking room, attaching herself to Y/N's leg. "Nii-chan tried to make ramen!" She laughed, her sister sighing as she shrugged off her jacket. 

The smoke began dying down, Teru poking his head out the kitchen. "We're ordering out tonight! How's soba?" Y/N nodded, Tiara running into her older brothers arms. 

"I'm gonna go take a nap." Y/N waved, starting up the stairs towards her bedroom. She pushed open the door to her room, kicking it closed and kicking off her shoes. She dropped her bag, falling into her bed.

A yawn escaped her lips as she smiled to herself. Today was pretty scary but...Hanako is really nice. I'm glad everything's okay...

Her eyelids fell closed, her chest rising as she fell asleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N slipped on her school shoes, closing her locker. Feeling a tap on her shoulder she turned, Yashiro smiling to her.

"Nene-chan? Why're you in the lower school?" She questioned, adjusting her bag on her shoulder. Yashiro chuckled, scratching the back of her head. "Um I have a favor."

Y/N nodded for the girl to continue, Yashiro lacing her fingers together. "Could you possibly take over bathroom cleaning for me? Just for today! A super cute guy is supposed to be coming to the garden today and I have to be there!" She clapped her hands together, bowing.

Y/N tilted her head, fiddling with her hold on her staff. "Uh I'm not very good at cleaning bathrooms..." Yashiro bowed her head lower, the girl pleading.

"But sure I guess!"

↳ [Unedited]