six.

006 ⎯⎯ don't give up

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝐔𝐌 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐎...."
Y/N tightened her grip on Yashiro's hand, peering over the edge of the cliff. "Are you sure this is a good idea? Nene could die-"

"It's okay, she'll be fine." The ghost grinned, tying off the rope around Yashiro's waist. "At least I hope so."

Both girls shrunk back at this, Hanako laughing it off. "Okay so when you get down there make sure to find the yorishiro and destroy it. You'll know what to do when the time comes."

Yashiro nodded slight, Y/N squeezing her hand in support. "You can do this." She assured, the ash blonde girl peering over the edge again.

"Okay! Bye bye!" 

Hanako pushed her off the cliff, Y/N's jaw dropping. "Nene!" She turned to Hanako, fiddling with her staff. "Will she really be okay?!" 

The ghost nodded, adjusting his hat. "Right now though, we need to deal with this." The two turned, Y/N's eyes widening. 

Kou was on his knees, holding up his staff with one hand trying to hold back the huge pair of scissors pressing towards him. One of his legs, along with and arm were already turned to doll parts, the scissors inching closer to his face.

"Kou!!" 

Y/N was frozen in place, her face painted in fear. She gripped her staff, squeezing her eyes shut, Misaki turning to her with interest. 

"Get away from my brother!!" 

A giant bolt of lighting shot through the staff, destroying the scissors and causing a dust cloud to appear. Y/N peeked an eye open, the smoke beginning to clear. "Kou?" She took slow steps forward, her eyes falling on a small doll lying on the ground. 

".....Kou?"

The doll stayed un-moving, Y/N scanning over it. It looked identical to her twin brother, the only difference being that it was a doll. Y/N quickly scooped up the doll, dropping to her knees. She turned over her shoulder, Misaki now gone. 

"Hanako! What do I do?" She cried, tears brimming in her eyes. Hanako glanced over the edge of the cliff, turning to Y/N. "Remember what I told Yashiro?" Y/N gave a slight nod, Hanako smiling. "He'll be fine,"

"just don't give up."

With that he stepped over the ledge, falling down to where he had pushed Yashiro. Y/N hugged her brother to her chest, nodding. "Right," 

"I won't give up!"

↳ [Edited]
I hate this chapter omg