Cuddles-Fluff/Kinda angsty?🌸

Hi guysssss!!! So I'm very excited to start this oneshot book. Saiouma has been my number one comfort ship for a long time now, so I wanted to start this book! I actually went to start it a while ago but then didn't lol. Anyways, let's get into this.✨

Background info: They're already dating in this, they also aren't in the killing game. You guys will notice that majority of the stories won't take place in the killing game. Oh, and they are in university.

Shuichi's POV

I was walking down the sidewalk on my way to Kokichi's house. He had text me earlier to cancel our date, but didn't tell me why. He also hadn't text me back since then and I was getting worried. I pulled out the key he gave to me as I walked up the front steps to his house. I unlocked the door and walked in, gently shutting and locking it behind me. I took off my shoes and walked around, trying to find him. When I had searched everywhere, and he wasn't downstairs I went up the stairs and over to his bedroom door. Quietly, I opened the door and let myself in. I could see fairly well due to the curtains being open a bit. I looked around and noticed a lump under the blanket on his bed. I sighed in relief, knowing he was ok. I sat beside him on the bed and pulled the blanket off his head.

As I moved him over slightly, I noticed that the pillow underneath the side of his face was wet. I got into the bed beside him and pulled him into my arms. I hugged him for a while, feeling horrible for not noticing that he had been upset, before he started moving a bit. He groaned a bit, before reaching a hand up to rub his eyes. When he opened them, he jumped back a bit before starting to look upset. "What are you doing here Shuichi?" He asked, turning away from me. "I was worried Ko" I said, sitting up. "I told you I didn't want to go out" He said blankly. I looked down, a pain growing in my chest. "Sorry" I whispered. I looked up and grabbed his hand, "I'll go" I said, smiling after and kissing the back of his hand.

I got up and walked to his door. I turned around and blew him a kiss, before turning back around and trying not to cry. I didn't know what I did to upset him. Had I been too clingy? Had I not been paying enough attention to him? As I was thinking all these things I had walked to the front door. I grabbed onto the handle and went to open the door before, "Shumai, please d-don't leave" Kokichi said, crying behind me. I turned around and looked at him. It wasn't very often Kokichi let his masks fully drop, so when he did it always hurt really bad. "Come here" I said, holding my arms open. He ran into my arms, hugging me tightly. I picked him up and brought him into the living room.

"Shh, don't cry Kichi" I said, rubbing his back. I reached over to the other end of the couch and grabbed a blanket, and wrapped it around his back. After he had calmed down, he began to talk. "I'm sorry for cancelling. I-I just" He stopped and took a few seconds before continuing, "I'm scared that if we hang out too much, you'll change your mind and think I'm annoying" I kissed his forehead. "I would never think that. I'm in love with you dummy" He giggled a little. "Ko, since I couldn't ask you on our date, do you wanna move in together?" His eyes opened wide before a grin plastered itself on his face. "Shumai, are you planning on doing naughty things and that's why you want me to move in" My face flushed, "N-no. I just wanna spend m-more time with you" I said, getting flustered from his question.

He pushed his lips onto mine. "I don't want to move in with your smelly butt" He said. I rolled my eyes, as a grin grew on my face. "That's a lie" I said, "Ni shi shi, I guess you know the truth then" He said, laying his head on my shoulder. I kissed the back of his head, "Can I stay the night?" I asked. He hummed in response, sitting up again. "I'm hungry" He said, I checked the time and saw that it was a little after 3. "What should I order?" "Panta." He answered. I rolled my eyes playfully and pulled out my phone.

We ended up ordering pizza and these little cinnamon donut things. "Thank you Shu Shu!!" He said, shoving his mouth full of food. I laughed at how cute he was.

After we had finished eating, we both sat on the couch, stuffed. "I'm cooooollllllddddddd" He whined. "Wanna cuddle?" I offered. "Yes" He answered. He grabbed my hand and pulled me off of the couch and up the stairs. Once we got into his bedroom, he jumped onto his bed and dived under the covers. I laughed and followed after him. "Come ooooonnnnnnn" He whined again and pulled at my arm. I got under the blanket and pulled him onto my lap. "I love you Kokichi" I mumbled, laying down. "I love you too Mr. Detective" He said, kissing my cheek. "Oh, Shu Shu?" "Mhm?" "I wanna move into your house, mines always cold" He said giggling. I laughed too, and kissed him. "Ok Kokichi"

Hehe, I hope you liked it. I can make another story of him moving in if yall want?