Kisses-Fluff🌸

Shuichi's POV

"Shuumaiiiiiiiiiiii" Kokichi whined, dramatically throwing himself onto the couch beside me. I rolled my eyes playfully and continued reading my book. "All you ever do is read" He said in a pouty, child voice. I ignored him, letting the words on the page consume my whole mind.

Kokichi's POV

I glanced over to Shuichi to see that he hadn't taken his eyes off the book. I sighed in defeat and got up. Once I was in the doorway I glanced over my shoulder to see if maybe he would finally pay some attention, but he wasn't, he was still reading. 'Whatever' I thought, storming away.

I went into our bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. I was pouting to myself, knowing that I wasn't lying about being upset. It's not like I wanted ALL of his time, but sometimes it just feels like he doesn't really pay attention to me. "Hmph" I let out, falling backwards on the bed. Then an idea popped into my head. 'I'll just "run away"'

I went into the storage closet and grabbed a pop-up tent that we kept for camping, some blankets, and a couple pillows. I managed to pile everything ontop of eachother, and get downstairs. Quietly, I threw everything into the backyard, and began setting up. Once the tent was up and functional, I put all the blankets and pillows inside and then went back in. Once again, I quietly went upstairs and grabbed a backpack and filled it with snacks, panta(duh), warm clothes, and a couple other things. Once that was done I went back downstairs and decided to peek in the living room, only to see him still reading the same book as before.

I got back into the tent and zipped it up. I sat down on a pile of blankets and pulled out my phone. I was still close enough to the house to use the internet, so I had something to keep me busy, plus, I brought an extension cord from our bedroom and plugged it into the side of the house. After playing for a while, I started feeling cold. It was starting to become fall, so it's only normal for the weather to change. I pulled one of the blankets around me, and laid down on a pillow. After a little bit I started feeling tired, and before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

Shuichi's POV

I stretched out after finally finishing my book. It had been a couple hours since Kokichi had left, and I was wondering where he was. I got out and went into the kitchen, grabbing two bottles of panta from the fridge as a sort of peace offering. I know he wanted me to pay attention to him, but I really just wanted to finish that book I've been trying to read for a month. I went upstairs and went into our bedroom, but he wasn't in there. 'Weird' I thought, going into the spare room. When he wasn't in there either, I went to the bathroom, and the office, but he was nowhere to be found. I started panicking, thinking that maybe something bad had happened to him. I ran back into the bedroom, yelling Kokichi's name when I noticed something out of the window.

I ran down the stairs and into the backyard to see that Kokichi had set up our tent. As my heart calmed down from the panic, I went over to the tent and unzipped it. I got in, before noticing that he was asleep. "Geez Ko, it's cold out here" I mumbled, before pulling him into my arms. When I pulled him onto my lap, I noticed just how cold his skin actually was. I grabbed the thickest blanket that was in the tent and wrapped it around his small body. "Mmm, Shuichi?" He asked, opening his eyes slowly. "It's just me baby," I said, kissing his forehead. "Go back inside and read your stupid book" He said, rolling off my lap. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "You could have come lay with me on the couch you know" I said, kissing his cheek.

He puffed out his cheeks and began pouting again. I sighed, knowing he was still upset. "I'm sorry Kokichi, but the book is finished now so we can spend more time together." "You mean it?" He mumbled. I kissed his nose and nodded yes. "Shu Shu, I'm cold" He whispered, nuzzling into my chest. I wrapped my arms tighter around him, and wrapped another blanket around us. "Why don't we go into the house?" I suggested, starting to feel cold myself. "I want you to warm me a different way, he said, smirking" "K-K-kokichi, we're o-outside" I managed to get out, even though I was very flustered. Then I got an idea. I giggled a little, causing Kokichi to raise an eyebrow. I started my plan by gently kissing his lips, then each of his cheeks. "Shumia, what are you doing?" Kokichi asked, giggling. "I'm gonna warm you with kisses" I said, smiling. He laughed more and more as I continued to kiss all over his face and hands and arms.

"Ok, ok, please I beg of you. Let's go insideeeeee" He whined while still laughing like a mad man. I smiled and got up, holding out a hand for him. He took it and I led him out of the tent and into our house. Inside, I turned on a heated blanket in the living room and told him to sit while I went to clean up. After I had everything packed away I went and sat next to Kokichi on the couch, who looked like he was going to fall asleep again. I pat my lap and he crawled over and sat with his head resting against my chest. I turned on the tv and began watching a show, while the purple haired boy dozed off.