Chapter 3

"Grandma's bench?" Kade asked.

He didn't want to believe it, he didn't think it could possibly be true. The bench that he, his sister, and his cousins made so many years ago. The bench was covered with the kids hand prints from when they were young, it was Grandma's prized possession.

"What do you mean she's removing Grandma's bench?"

"She went upstairs to do her weird monkey poop facemask thing," Natalie responded, "So Alysha and I went searching through the house for cameras, mics, and other crap. While we were looking I found a permit to remove the bench."

"Why does she need a permit to remove a bench?" Jason asked, as he walked over with Julianna and Mathew.

"You remember how crazy Grandma was," Alysha answered, "She probably told the city it was an add on to the house."

"It doesn't matter why the witch needs a permit, we just gotta save the bench." Kade said.

"It's just a bench, why does it matter?" Mathew said.

Kade stepped up to Mathew.

"It's Grandma's bench, Matt, since she's gone now we need to protect every last memory of her." Kade argued.

Mathew took a step closer.

"We can remember her without a stupid bench, Kade."

The boys came face to face.

"That was Grandma's most prized possession, idiot!"

"Call me an idiot one more time."

Kade could feel the anger growing by the second. He sensed that Ben felt awkward and left.

"Idiot."

Mathew punched Kade right in the face.

"What the fuck man." Kade punches Mathew in the nose.

"Oh you're going to fucking die." Mathew wrestles Kade to the ground and punches him repeatedly.

"MATHEW STOP!" Natalie yelled as she tried to get her cousin off her brother.

"Get off of me bitch." Mathew says as he uses his free arm to push Natalie to the ground.

"What the hell, Matt." Alysha said as she helped Natalie up.

Kade went under Mathews arm and crawled onto his back, while Mathew rolled to get him off. Kade managed to move in time and while Mathew was on his back, Kade got behind him, and put him in a headlock. Jason got Kade off of Mathew and separated them.

"Fighting is what she wants," Jason says, "I for one want to keep this dairy," He looks at Julianna, "I want my kids and my grandkids to be able to come and enjoy this for years and years. So we need to get our acts together before the witch takes everything Grandma loved, Grandpa loved, and everyone here loves."

"Jason said it perfectly-" Kade was starting to say.

"Oh shut up, Kade," Mathew interrupted.

He walks into the house.

"What's his problem? I'm literally done with him." Natalie said.

Alysha started to tear up.

"Why is our family falling apart?" she sniffles, "Grandma wouldn't want this, Grandpa wouldn't want this-" She's interrupted by a sickening voice behind her.

"And well, I would want this," Betty-May says with a smirk, with her phone camera in hand.

"How long have you been standing there?" Natalie asked.

"Long enough," She paused, "I didn't expect Kade to win that fight, I thought Matty Boo was stronger than that-" Natalie grabbed her phone and ran to the already parked golf cart.

"Natalie what the fuck are you doing?!" Kade yelled as he followed Natalie to the golf cart.

Natalie started the cart and took off.

"Hey, bring me back my phone......."

They got far enough away to where they can't hear her anymore.

"Natalie, what the fuck."

"Sorry, I couldn't risk her having that video."

"Nat, it's fine, I know why you did it. I probably would have done the same thing." They stay silent until they reach the end of the property.

Natalie parked by the old oak tree.

"I'm going to delete the videos." She said.

"Videos? I thought there was only one."

"Its Betty-May, I'm expecting more videos." She paused while looking through the phone, "See look."
Kade looks at the phone and sees multiple videos of the fight and the evenings earlier arguments. "I can't handle this bitch anymore." Natalie went through her phone and deleted all the blackmail.

"She probably has more in the house."

"Alysha took care of it."

"That's so reassuring." He says sarcastically.

"She cleared all the data from her laptop, smashed it, and had Jason shoot all the security cameras around the dairy."

"Oh, that sounds right, I forgot she's a little psychotic."

"A little?" They share a laugh.

"We should head back and give witchy her phone back." Natalie suggests as she starts the golf cart.

"Are you sure we should give the phone back?" Kade asked as Natalie pulled away from the tree and got back on the dirt road they took before.

"We shouldn't, but I deleted the camera app."

"Smart." They stay silent as they drive up to the old farm house again.