Chapter 7

Kade never felt more comfortable in his life, he laid on a king-sized bed while the other men debated on which room each other got.

"I want the nice room, it's my bachelor party," Jason argued.

"I didn't want my mom to kick me out if her basement, we can't all get what we want Jason." Collin debated. Kade didn't realize how much of a temper Collin had, "Why do you never need the nicer room anyways? Are you gonna have some woman over?"

"Of course not, I wouldn't do that to Julianna."

"Then why do you get the nice room?"

"Because it's my bachelor party."

"And?"

"Why don't you two shut up and share the room?" Ben adds clearly overhearing them argue.

"That sounds like a great idea," Kade began to say to try and help Ben, "Ben and I will share this room and you two share the other one."

"Fine that's fair," Jason grabbed his stuff, "Even if it's my bachelor party." He added smugly, and he left the room with Collin right behind him.

"Thank god, Mr. and Mrs. Moron are gone," Kade says as he grabs his suitcase and pulls stuff out.

"Which one is Mrs. Moron?" Ben asked, smiling.

"Depends on the day, but today," Kade paused thinking, "It's Jason."

Ben and Kade laughed together as they unpacked their bags.

Hours later the men meet up in Kade and Ben's hotel room.

"Now it's time for some fun," Collin said.

"What do three single men and one engaged man do in Vegas?" Kade asked.

"Probably go to a casino or clubs?" Ben questioned.

"A casino is probably the best idea Julianna wouldn't want me at any clubs." Jason looks for casinos on his phone, "There's actually one in the hotel."

The men walk down the lobby and enter the hotel-casino, Jason and Collin going in one direction, while Kade and Ben go the other. Kade and Ben walk to a slot machine and start to play with it.

"Whose dumb idea was it to come here?"

Ben glared at Kade.

"I'm just teasing you, try to live a little."

Ben plays with the machine more.

"Oh, shus-"

Ben and Kade turn their heads to see Jason, Collin, and two other guys fighting.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me," Kade said as he got up.

"What did you expect? You can't bring two hillbillies to boom city."

Kade and Ben rush over to try and break up the fight. When they get there security guards are in between the battle, Kade held Jason in a headlock and Ben held Collin by his waist.

"You boys need to leave immediately," The tall guard said.

"But we are staying in the hotel," Kade responded.

"Doesn't matter you boys have an hour to pack up your stuff and leave."

"We'll leave calmly," Kade said as Ben and himself dragged Jason and Collin back to their room.

"What is wrong with you too?" Kade asked once they threw Jason and Collin on the floor of the room.

"They said my mullet was ugly," Jason said.

"So let me get this straight, you got us kicked out of our hotel because some morons called your mullet ugly?" Ben raised his eyebrow.

"Well yeah,"

"Kade your cousin is an idiot," Ben said and Kade smiled, "Now pack your stuff we're leaving in," He checks his watch, "52 minutes."

Jason and Collin get up to start packing while Ben and Kade walked to their room.

"We didn't even get to spend one night in Vegas," Kade said, as he put his stuff in his suitcase.

"It's Jason's bachelor party anyways, I could really care less-," Ben was saying as Kade got a phone call.

"It's Alysha,"

"Well answer it,"

Kade swiped on his phone to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"So I finished up with Little, Nat and I were able to prove that Betty-May is dangerous to the dairy and then we were to counter file; the paperwork just has to go through the system."

"And how were you able to do that?"

"We had Julianna pretend to be helping her move in and be on her side, little did she know Julianna was wearing a wire and miniature camera."

"Pure genius,"

"Witchy also complained to me about you saying that we are switching banks?"

"I said that to try to piss her off, did that mess up anything?"

"Actually that was the right move, I moved the finances and got new credit cards. You'll get one once you arrive home Friday before the wedding."

"Actually about that,"

"Kade, what did you do?"

"It was Jason he got in a fight and now we are heading home in," Kade looked at Ben, "Ben when are we leaving? He said 45 minutes."

"Whatever, just be safe and don't do anything else stupid."

"I'll try,"

Alysha hung up the phone. Kade started packing again.

"Ben, I think Alysha and my sister just saved the dairy."

Ben smiles and runs and hugs Kade.

"I'm so happy for you!"

"Wait I might actually have my dairy back,"

"That's truly amazing," Ben looked Kade in the eyes, "You must be so ha-"

Kade cut Ben off with a kiss.