Chapter 6

Early the next morning Jason, his friend Collin, Kade, and Ben show up at the airport and wait for a while until they start boarding the plane

"You morons ready?" Jason said as he entered the airplane and sat in his seat.

"Kinda," Kade said as he sat in his seat next to Ben, Jason and Collin sat next to each other in the aisle in front of Kade and Ben.

"This is gonna be an interesting ride," Ben said as he buckled his seat belt.

"What do you mean by interesting?" Kade asked and also bucked his seat belt.

"I mean nothing," He giggled.

"Well, you have to mean something if your giggling,"

"I can mean nothing and giggle at the same time."

"Not, necessarily."

"Yes, necessarily."

"Ben you're kinda the worst," Kade and Ben shared a laugh.

"Yeah, I know," Ben said as Kade tried to fall asleep before the plane took off.

"Kade wake up," Ben said as he shook Kade off his shoulder.

"Where are we?" Kade asked and he sat up straight.
"We just landed."

"Yeah Kade, you were just drooling all over Ben," Jason said as he started to laugh. 

"Wait really?" Kade wiped his mouth.

"Jason leaves him alone," Ben paused and looked at Kade, "But you should get that drooling problem under control."

Ben, Collin, and Jason laugh as the flight attendant informed the passengers that it's time to leave the plane. The boys grab their carry-ons and exit the plane and enter the airport.

"Vegas finally," Jason said

"We haven't even left the airport yet," Collin said as he stretched out his arms.

"Shut up this is my 2 day long last-minute planned bachelor party and I'm gonna enjoy my last vacation as a single man."

"Then we better enjoy it," Kade said as he started to take his phone and turn off airplane mode. He saw a text from Alysha,

'I got in touch with Mr. Little, call me when you land.'

"Alysha called the lawyer," Kade started to say to the other guys, "I'm gonna go call her."

"Alright," Jason said, "We'll wait outside."

Ben pats Kade on the back and walked outside with Jason and Collin. Kade pulled out his phone and called Alysha.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, so what's happening with Mr. Little?"

"I called him and he said we can remove Betty-May as an owner as long as we find proof she'll hurt the dairy or has gone against grandpa's wishes in the will."

"Well of course she'll hurt the dairy? This should be an easy fix."

"You'd think so but we need real documented evidence, Natalie and I are trying to collect some before Betty-May finds out and tries to cover her tracks."

"Well, what can I do?"

"Maybe try to push her buttons, she might do something stupid and Nat and I will get the evidence."

"That's a smart idea, let me ask her to do something"

"I have more paperwork to do. I'll update you ASAP."

"Bye cus."

"Bye, take care, be smart"

She hangs up and Kade walks outside to join the men.

"So what did she have to say?" Jason asked as he called for an uber.

"That I need to figure out a way to irritate Betty-May so that Nat and Alysha can collect evidence to prove she'll ruin the dairy or whatever," Kade responded.

"Just tell her that she has to do something and that she can't shop online anymore or whatever, that'll make her mad."

"Wait for your onto something," Kade said as the uber arrives and the men enter the car as Jason tells the driver to the nearest car rental, "Jason do you know if Betty-May still uses grandpa's old dairy credit card?"

"I'm sure she does, just say you're gonna have Alysha empty the account and watch her lose it."

"Smart, Jason text Alysha and I'll text Mrs. Witchy."

"Got it." Kade takes his phone out and texted Betty-May

"I figured I should let you know, we are moving the dairy funds into a more secure bank account."

"What, you can't do that? How am I supposed to pay bills? Buy things? You guys can't do that to me."

"We can give you an allowance until you find a job or marry another old guy."

"Your children are so ungrateful, but good idea let me download that Cinder app you kids are on."

"It's called Tinder."

"I don't care, have a horrible vacation."

Kade leaves her on read as they show up at the car rental place and get out of the uber.

"Jason, what car do you want to rent?" Kade asked

"A cool one," He looks around, "Do you think they have monster trucks?"

"They don't have those Jason," Collin said.

"Lame," Jason looks around the lot, "Just get one that can fit four grown men."

"That we can manage that," Kade paused and looked at Jason, "Or can we?"

The men share a laugh as they enter the rental shop and pick out a car. After they get the car, the men place their luggage into the trunk. Once that's over Kade takes the driver's seat, Ben takes the passenger, and Jason and Collin sit in the back. Jason gives Kade the address and he enters it into the GPS.