Chapter 5

After 2 hours Betty-May had pretty much all of her stuff out of the house and moved into the motor-home that Kade parked near the garage so he could plug into the house.

"There witchy, I have it all set up for you can move all your stuff in."

"Thank you, boy," She started to move some of her possessions in, "I don't need any more help just enjoy your grandfather's old house."

Kade rolls his eyes and walks onward to the house trying to avoid conflict.

"I'll just live in the house until I get around to building a place on the property," Natalie said as she gets some of her stuff from the U-Haul.

"That sounds fun, I'll probably just build a little cottage in the back," Alysha said helping Natalie.

"Ooo maybe I'll have a wooden shack in the back," Kade said, trying to join the conversation.

"Oh don't worry about it," Jason started to say, "You're getting grandpa's house."

"What, I thought you were getting it."

"I don't want it that much, and I figured you'd appreciate it more."

"Well thank you," Kade hugged Jason.

"Save your thank you's for later, you boys should really be packing for the bachelor party." Natalie said.

"Yep your right," Jason said, "The plane leaves at 7 and I wanna enjoy my last single vacation," Jason paused for a second, "But Mathew is uninvited and I have an extra plane ticket."

"Wait," Kade interrupted, "What about the ranch hand, Ben."

"I mean sure if he can go on a last-minute vacation."

"Give me 10 minutes," Kade says as he runs towards the milking area. He enters the area in a rush, "Ben!" he shouted.

"Yeah," Ben said.

"So random question, do you happen to be free this weekend?"

"Yes I am, why do you ask?"

"We have an extra plane ticket for Vegas."

"I'm in."