Chapter One

“Please, guide me to the afterlife... Tsukki.”

I sighed, reminiscing on that day 2 years ago. His words, for some unknown reason, can't seem to find their way out my head, haunting me almost. "Tsukki, I'm home!" I heard a voice shout from down stairs, snapping me out of my thoughts.

A grin found it's way to my face as I immediately jumped out of my bed at lightening speed and swung the door open. I looked down from the third floor, grinning ear to ear as I saw the familiar red head. "Reki!!" I shouted for him to hear. He looked up and I jumped, it wasn't anything unusual and yet, the people around him seemed worried. At first I thought it was for his sake, but...

They were worried about me, a stranger to them.

I embraced the red head, who ultimately catched me in his arms, not faltering from his stance. Well I would be more worried if he did falter, I don't really weight anything after all.

"Geez Tsukki, that's dangerous..." Reki said as he sweat a bit. "Well... You Karma, Tecchou, and Father haven't been home lately, so I've been bored. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of the house to myself, but there's like nothing to do." I said as I put a hand on my hip. "Who are these people?" I asked.

"Oh, these are my friends that I talked about." Reki replied to me with a grin. I nodded in understanding. "Kk, the guest rooms are ready, so you can go and put your stuff up or something. I don't know, do whatever." I said, a bit nervously. I haven't interacted with someone other that Karma, Reki, Tecchou, and Father in a while... I'm a nervous trainer right now. My palms are sweating while I keep this pokerface on. So nerve wrecking...

It's so troublesome, I could die.

"So Karma, Tecchou, and Mr. K haven't been here in a while?" Reki questioned. I nodded. "Yeah, Father is caught up in work as usual, same with Tecchou. Karma is busy with his club activities." I explained. "I see..." Reki said with a sigh.

"Oh right, I'm Akatsuki Karasuma, a pleasure to meet you, Reki's friends." I introduced myself with a small bow. "I hope Reki wasn't too much for handle." I added as I glanced at him. "C'mon, Tsukki! You act as if I'm the one who always gets into trouble." He said, with a bit of a pout. I deadpanned. "Yuh, I forgot running into trouble and almost getting killed art two SEPARATE things." I said, emphasizing "Separate".

"She's not wrong, Slime. You we're dumb enough to Challenge Adam and end up in the hospital." Miya said, a bit sadly, remembering the whole incident with Adam and when Cherry ended up in the hospital. Reki sweat a bit. "Miya, why did you have to go and mention that!" Reki exclaimed, a bit dejected and scared as he should be.

"Oh? Who's the son of a bit who hurt my student? I will literally go and kill him." I stated with my fist clenched. "It was Adam from "S"." Langa replied.

If you're wondering how I know their names, I do a background check on anyone who is around Reki. I gotta protect my bro. Well he's not really my bro, more like I'm a overprotective Friend? Or I'm his crush, cuz he likes me? I already rejected him since uh... I did not know anything about love back in middle school and its still hard to comprehend human emotion.

"And Reki, it seems you need to be trained more." She said with a deadly aura. He started sweating bullets, as he should.

"But first I need to go and visit Karma, needa give him his lunch since he won't eat it if it's not by me. I know I'm good at cooking but..." I said. It happened after I cooked for him once. Now he just wants to eat the food I make. What a picky eater.