No

"What do you want"

The male growled. He felt threatened.

Those eyes that stared back at him. Judged him. He could see the smirk on those Thin lined lips. He hated it.

It was like a glaring contest. And nobody seems to be loosing for now, they could go on for longer than possible.

He growled when he stared into this round black orbs.

"You're judging me aren't you?"

"Shut up. I can hear you mocking me"

The male was about to stand up when the door burst open. Only he noticed it when he heard the loud slam of it hitting the wall.

The Male jumped up and turned around. He stared at the person at the door with big eyes.

"Jin-hyung what are you doing??" There stood Yoongi-hyung, his roommate. He looked between Jin and it with furrowed eyebrows before he frowned in a pouty way "well..are you ready to leave?? I really don't want to know wjat you were doing..but we have to leave in 5 minutes" seokjin nodded. He felt flustered and could feel his ears becoming hott.

Yoongi quietly left giving Seokjin the chance to calm his racing heart.

He felt in such a trance that the sudden slam made his heart almost jump out of it's cage. After taking small breaths and calming down he turned back to it.

The brown bear stared back at it. His stuffed body propped up against the wall while his Dark round button eyes stared at seokjin. Lifeless.

Jin simply shoved it back into the closet with a promise and left.

A promise to never bring it back out.

-------------------------

Sweaty bodies laid around the room, panting and resting.

The mirror was all fogged up and the floor was slippery from the sweat dripping from their bodies.

Clothes stuck against their bodies as they all gulped down some cold cold water that they had in the mini-fridge.

Finally

Practice is over

They felt relieved that they could stop practicing for today. After many many tries they finally perfected the choreography.

Even tho Hoseok, the lead dancer, thought it could have been more better if they tried harder. They decided to stop.

"What's for the rest of the day?" The tiny rapper came in and threw one of the cold bottles towards The leader who catched it and took a sip before answering "well we have to go check the stadium for the 1st concert and then we have a meeting for the next album. So it's gonna be a long meeting"

They all groaned.

They love their job, really, they do. But the things like Long meetings or staying till late is something that they do not like about it.

But ofcourse they'll do anything to make the perfect music and most amazing performances ever. They want their fans to go home satisfied and feel content with their day after the concert.

They wanted their fans to feel proud and feel proudness when called 'ARMY'

So they give in their best to make the best for their fans.

Soon enough the members have already left the dance studio. On their way to the big stadium they'll be performing in in a few weeks. They drove into two split vans.