Home Alone

"Hyung are you sure you want to stay home alone?"

"Hmhm" Jin nods humming.

"Okay we'll be going.." Hoseok says carefully, studying Jin's facials as he said so.

"Go, I'll be fine!"

"Hyung I can sta- NOPE!" Jin cuts Yoongi off while pushing him out of the door. "Just goooo. Have fun!" He waves them off at the door.

"Hmhg" yoongi grumbles walking to the car with the members following soon after him. "Bye hyung!"
"Take care!"

"Call me if you feel sick!"

"Bye Hyung!!!"

Smiling Jin Waves them off, his face a little in pain from his hurting tummy. A quiet chuckle leaving his mouth when yoongi smacked a to bouncy Jungkook at the back of his head.

"Get inside, Jungkook!"

"Okay okay!" He hurries in.

"Bye guys!! Bye!have fun!" Jin waves them off one last time before the car runs off.

"Finally.." he sighs in relieve and closes the door.

The dorm is silent, kitchen is cleaned, the shoes are lined up against the wall and polished all clean. Barefooted Jin walks down the hall peeking in every room, the livingroom is all tidied up by the members and the bathrooms and toilets are polished all clean.

With a few cracks of the stairs he walks up to where the bedrooms are. All the doors of the bedrooms are closed, he stops in front of his door and reads the White paper sticked on the door. Jinie and yoongi berloom it reads, it's written on all doors, dimini and Joonie berloom, Daddy Hoseokie! And Taetae's befloom (secretly Also Dimini's! Written in tiny behind Hoseok's name) and as last gukkie befloom.

With a soft smile Jin thinks of the day little Jimin announced that he made a reminder of who the bedrooms was. He said a remin-r e'pesaly cause gukkie forget his befloom! Little Jimin squealed, the members chuckled and helped him spell their names.

Now I'm alone..all Alone.. Jin's Eyes light up, he runs to Jimin's bedroom and looks around the room "there!!" His face lights up as soon as his eyes found the box he was searching for.

Jimin's little box!!

Let's have some fun! He squeals, it took him alot of effort to get the members to leave him home alone.

First he said he had to clean the dorm, but then the members took 3 hours to clean the dorm together, so he had to think of something else. His Tummy hurts! That was his excuse, that his tummy hurts.

The members believed him and left, they all went to the amusement park, and he was all alone.

Let the party begin! He smiles widely and pops his paci in his mouth, sucking hard on it he closes his eyes. Feeling a sudden feeling of relief going trough his body, his eyes twinkling.

"Jin'i wan' change fils!.." Little Jin beams and jumps up. He runs towards Jimin's closet and opens it.looking trough the clothes with a huge smile on his face, and finally after 3 minutes he finds the perfect cozy outfit!

Blue shorts and a soft yellow Hoodie.

After helping himself shower, wich was a bad idea since it ended up with the bathtub overflowing with bubbles and bubbles and water falling on the floor. Leaving the bathroom all wet.

"Dithni!" The little beams plopping down on the carpet and grabs the remote, pressing on the blue button that automatically Puts on Disney movies.