The Truth Untold

The boys were in their dance studio preparing now Dances for their upcoming tour and going trough some old ones that they might be performing also. The Tour will start in 2 weeks, the members practiced very hard for this tour, dancing for 18 hours, vocal practices everyday for 8 more hours and sometimes even more.

They practiced and practiced without a rest, they were exhausted but all this will be worth it when they see ARMYs faces.

These past days Seokjinnie started to feel the exhaustion, the Dance practice, Vocal practice and the little amount of sleep started to get a toll on him.

"Hyung what's with you today?! 1 week ago you were able to do this dance!" Hoseok Yells frustrated at his hyung. Jin messed up again making the members groan in exhaustion and annoyance. 'S-sorry seokie' Jin mutters. What he needs right now is just some relaxing, He wasn't able to be little in a long long time due to the tour preparation, and that's what he thinks he really needs.

"Let's just start again" Hoseok sighs and starts the music.

As the music starts The Members stood in position and began dancing. Jin got it right for a while untill he had to jump and on the landing his ankle made a weird twist. He yelped in pain and stumbled, accidentally Knocking against Namjoon making the rapper loose balance. They both fell down.

Hoseok was furious "HYUNG!" He yelled and stopped the music. "Hyung if you can't do these simple steps then can you even be here, hyung!?" Jin doesn't look up, he just keeps holding his hurting ankle while keeping in his tears. "Hoseok Calm down" Yoongi rests his hand On the younger's shoulder and pulls him back.

"Are you okay hyung?" Namjoon asks helping Jin up, he nods and carefully pulls himself up. He flinches and clenches his teeth when he feels a sharp pain in his ankle when he stood on it. "Sure?" The older nods. Taehyung and Jimin glance at each other and Jin in worry.

Last month Jin fell down while playing and began to cry, it almost got them caught. They know that Jinnie had a low pain tolerance.

The music starts and the members stand in position again. This time the first verses went smoothly, Seokjin still felt the pain in his ankle but he ignored it and went on with the choreography.

But then it became painfuller and painfuller and he couldn't Focus anymore.

"Oww!" He cried in pain and sat down. "Owii!!" He cried holding his ankle.

"Again hyung!?" Hoseok muttered and stopped the music again. He was about to yell again untill he saw Jin on the ground crying while holding his ankle. "What's wrong hyung, did you hurt your ankle!?" Jungkook kneld down next to Jin.

"It's okay hyung.. It's fine, does it hurt? Why are you crying?" Jungkook tries to pull Jin into a hug but The Older just cries louder and pushes the younger away. "N-NO! BUBA!! BUBA!!" Jinnie cries while making grabby hands Towards Jimin. The younger quickly rushes to Jin and sits down next to him to pull him on his lap.

"Wha-what?" Jungkook looks taken aback. The other members just stare in shock as Jimin rocks Jin trying to shush him. "Shhh shh" Jimin looks at Taehyung "Taehyungie can you check his ankle??".

Within a second Taehyung kneels down infront of Jin's leg. He looks up at the Younger "sweety, which ankle hurts? Can you tell taetae?" Taehyung pats Jin's leg trying to get his attention. But it doesn't seem to work as The little just keeps Wailing and clenching his fists in Jimin's shirt.

"That ankle" the soulmates both look up at the owner of the voice. Jungkook. "That ankle" Kookie points at Jinnie's right ankle "he was holding it earlier".

"Thx Jungkook-ah" Tae nods and carefully lifts the Little's right leg and puts it on his lap. But the movements just caused Jinnie to cry louder now.

"Hey hey. Jinnie, baby. Taetae and buba gotta check your ankle! Can you be big boy for us and let us check it??" Jimin speaks gently with a comforting tone towards the little. "N-noooo" The smaller hiccups hiding his face In His Buba's shoulder. Jimin sighs and looks at Taehyung.