babysitting

----
*texts*

    Yoongi-Hyung Bighit ent.

Me: Yoongi hyung.
Me: hyung?
Me: yoongi

Yoongi: Dropping honorifics now?😑😑
Yoongi: Yes Jimin?

Me: Sorry yoongi HYUNG😗
Me: I wanted to ask you a question
Me; oh! And ask you to do something for me!

Yoongi: No

Me: what?
Me: I didn't even ask the question yet!!

Yoongi: whatever it is. No.

Me; please!!! I really need it!!
Seen

Me: Hyung come on!
Me;pleaseee
Me: It's Jin-hyung, I need you to babysit him in your studio today.
Me; Hyung pleaaaaaaase? I know you stay late in the studio and I need to stay later at the company today.

Yoongi: can't he just go home with the rest of the members?

Me: No I want to be close to him at all times. You're new to this, but if Jin hyung slips without me knowing he'l run out of the door into the streets.

Yoongi: I take care of you, minnie. Wdym new.

Me:yeah of ME but not of Jinnie.
Seen.
Me: suga hyung?
Me: ah pleaseeee..
Seen.

Yoongi: 3 knocks.

----

"Uhm...do you want to do something? Watch a show? You can play with my piano if you want..." Yoongi awkwardly mumbled at the elder. Slightly moving his head towards the piano that's standing in the corner of his studio. Right next to Jin.

The elder just looked at him with big eyes before giving him a grumble and shifting his eyes back to the ground. He softy shook his head.

Yoongi let out a short hum before moving back behind his computer. "Just yell out if you need something..." he told him before putting on his headset. The rapper soon shifted his focus onto the sounds and beats, lost in his world almost forgetting he was supposed to babysit his rather big 'hyung'.

(Y'all idk I'm rlly pushing this chapter out..gave myself a deadline 'today 23.59pm' )

Jin on the other side felt curious.  He had never been inside this studio before. Not as big nor as a little, yoongi never really allowed people in his precious studio. Always saying that "there are to many precious and breakable stuff in my studio that I do NOT want anything bad to happen to". He always told the members that. But Jin's sure it has been more ment for the
Maknae-line.

They were the ones that caused yoongi to have a lock on his door anyways. 

Jin shifted around on the sticky leather couch. A soft pout on his face as he felt his mind a little fuzzy. He felt in between the adult side and the child, Jinnie, he didn't want to slip in a foreign place tho. Heck he didn't want to slip at all.

When even was the last time I slipped??

It was a good question.  Days have been going by so fast, with packed schedules, 2 to 3 meetings a day and then so tired when they get home that they fall asleep right away. Some don't even shower or eat their dinner.