My Daddy ♡

Today is one of those days.

A typical day, where all 7 members are home and free of schedules.

A day where They can relax their minds. All 7 of them.

And that's exactly what their gonna do!! They're gonna relax by taking care if their Jiminie!

But today!

Today is the exciting day! Because today they will have their first day spended fully with a new little.

"Okay Jiminie, eat your Nuggets And then we can watch tv" Taehyung tries to bribe Jimin into eating his Nuggets, But it's not working as the 5 year old crosses his arms and shakes his head. Helplessly Taehyung looks up at the other member's who were around the table. Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook to be exact. Jin was asleep in his bedroom and Taehyung's having a hunch that Jin Might wake up little. But that's not the importance right now.

Yoongi speaks up, trying to also give a helping hand towards Taehyung. "Do you want To eat your Nuggets on my lap, Chim?" Again with a humph He shakes his head, yelling 'no!'. Yoongi frowns, Jiminie loves to eat on his lap!! Why not now?!

"Why don't you want to eat, Prince? You asked for Nuggets!" Taehyung groans, completely done with Jimin's stubbornness. Jiminie woke them up at 10am today on their FREE day only to throw a Tantrum that he wants Nuggets Right NOW!!

And now that they made the nuggets he whined that he wants all of them to sit around the table and watch him eat. Chim has woken up a bratt today.

"I want Ev'yone watch me, Taetae!!" He cries. "Jinnie is not HERE!!" And as if it was planned a loud cry filled the Dorms making everyone Jump up. Jimin looks up with a big grin on his face, a big smile plastered on his face making his eyes dissappear "JINNIE'S AWAKE!!" He cheers.

Just as the Cries turned louder Taehyung set the plate down and looked at the members. "I'll be right back" he announced before walking out of the kitchen towards The Older's bedroom, leaving the others behind to deal with Jimin.

"Hey little prince, you woke up huh? Had a nice night rest?" Taehyung Gently approaches the smaller while talking with a Gentle Motherly tone, the cries soften and change into small hiccuping sobs. With Jinnie he speaks with such gentleness and kindness, knowing how sensitive the child is and how fast he gets spooked. That's something both he and Big as Little Jimin know, but the members are yet to learn that.

Softly Taehyung strokes Jin's hair pulling the attention from the smaller. With balled fists and curled up body into a fetus position Jin looks up at Taehyung. His big Brown eyes peeking from under his black bangs covering his Forehead. "Did you sleep well?" Jin's lips pull into a big smile at the Comforting voice and sight of His Caregiver. "Taetae!" He whispers, making grabby hands towards the younger. Taehyung didn't wait any longer before Picking the smaller up and holding him on his lap.

Taehyung and Jin cuddled for a little bit. Tae Playing with Jin's hands and toes and making the younger laugh. After some time Tae finally decided to return back to the others. Now that he's sure Jinnie has fully woken up.

"Jiminie, look who's Joining you today!!" Taehyung walks in with a huge smile. Holding Jin on his side, Seokjinnie is dressed in a warm scheep Onesie, with comfy scheep socks and a Scheep pacifier in his mouth. His hair is even brought up in a small ponytail with a little Rj clipped on it, some stray hair falling down around Jinnie's head. The members coo at Jinnie."awww you look so cute!!".

"Ah Taetae, the Outfit today is scheep and alpaca?" Taehyung nods shyly, the members giggle. Taehyung sits back down on his seat and places Jin on his lap. The younger immediately wraps his arms around His Caregiver's neck and hides his face betwen his arm and neck.