toystory pt 3

"Okay Jimin. Choose what you want" Taehyung lets go of Jimin's hand and watches the Smaller run Into the Toystore, also knows as the paradise of toys. "YAY!" Jimin Runs in, a little clumsy because of his short legs. "DADA LOOK! MUCH TOYS!!" The Caregivers Smile softly at Their Little Running around. Not being able to decide wich toy to choose from.

As promised The Members brought Jimin to the playstore to pick a toy for being a big boy At the concert. Ofcourse they were exhausted, the last thing they want to do is walk right now, and the 1st thing on their minds today Is just sleep. Hm yes, sleep.

They had a Long Concert today, it was the last Concert of the year. So they gave it all of them, from preparation to funny content and Surprise banners and hearts for the Ending. It was hard work, but it was worth it.

Now the being a good boy for both Jimin and The secret Little Jin was hard. For Jimin he had members around him that comforted him. Or whispered to him to hold on just a little bit more, prince. Jimin had some slip ups, the crowd that made him extra energetic and excited that he started to Jump around, showing everyone his cute smiles. Making his hyungs melt, but he didn't slip and that was good. There was also a time where Namjoon their leader, Jimin's Appa, had to step in and Rub Jimin's back. Seeing the little got a little worked up when He couldn't Find a waterbottle to splash Jungkookie with.

For the secret Little it was also Okay! He got some side-eyes of Hoseok when he made a wrong move, that scared him, almost sending him into little space but he knew to stop himself from slipping.
But when he slipped and fell while performing, that really scared him. So much that his eyes started to water and his lips started to form a pout, the lower one trembling. But also then he knew to keep it in. But the most hurtful part was when his voice cracked and everyone laughed, especially the members. For the rest of the Day, all the way from the concert to the car ride while Jimin was happily singing head, shoulders, knees and toes With Taehyung, all the way towards the toystore trough the mall he had the thought stuck in his head. Jinnie mes'd up..no was goodest boi today..

He already was struggling, so he had to keep silent. Because he knew that if he talked he would slip. So when Jimin made his way back to the group he just smiled and excused himself.

"YOONYOON COME PWAY WITH CHIM!!" A Very Hyper Jimin runs back to the group, specifically towards the shorter Male. He shoots him a big smile, his eyes barely opening and drags Yoongi by his sweater into the store to show him around. "Wha-wait Up chimmy!" Yoongi Laughs stumbling behind the little. Leaving the group behind.

Jin smiles and walks more towards Hoseok. Nudging his arm while staring at him with twinkling eyes, making the Rapper look at him with a questioning look "yeah hyung? What is it?" The Rapper asked watching Jin pointing towards a much smaller toysection. "No" hobi shakes his head at his hyung. "We can't buy that for Jiminie, his age is not that small.." He smiles patting Jin's shoulder. "N-no me" Jin whispers whining. Wanting the Young Dancer to understand that he wants the toy.

"You want to buy it? Fine, but nobody is gonna play with it tho" Hoseok laughs. Buy fo' me?! Jin's Face lights up. With a big smile on his face he walks to the babysection with Hoseok following soon behind him with his arms behind his back.

Giggling Jin walks down the Babysection, seeing Toys and Colors that attrack his attention. Especially the Baby Bleu ones, that's what Hoseok Figured out.

"Look!!" Jin beams pointing at a toy dog with a button on it, Following where he's pointing Hoseok smiles at the dog and walks towards it. "Click on the button" he smiles at Jin.

"AWWOOE" Jin Jumps when the dog Howled. Quickly with clumsy Feet he hides behind Hoseok making the Rapper Giggle. "Did that scare you, hyung?" He laughs looking at his pouting nodding Hyung.