Sick 1

"Hyungs? Hyungs it's time to wake up." Jungkook Knocks On sin's bedroom door without getting an answer back. "Hyungs?" Jungkook Opens the door looking for The Oldest and 2nd Oldest of the group.

As expected The cold room is Dark, some sunlight shining from the window creating some light in the bedroom. Yoongi's laying in his bed, facing the wall and his legs curled up. Yoongi still laying in the comfort of his bed and Warm blanket let's out a whine at the younger. Letting him know he's awake, but absolutely not ready to leave his bed at the break of dawn.

"What's the time?" Yoongi mutters.

"Huh? What?" Jungkook asks again, not hearing the rapper Cause of The Raspy whispery tone The Rapper's using, sleep  still evident in his Voice.

"I asked how late it is" Yoongi mutters louder, slowly pushing his body up into a sitting position leaning against the wall. With a sigh he rests his head against the wall and closes his eyes, wrapping The blanket more around him to keep the winter cold out. "It's 05:50am Now, hyung. You and Jin hyung should get up for Breakfast" Jungkook glances at the still asleep Older. Yoongi Nods half asleep, also turning to His Only hyung "Jin-hyung wake up".

Jin is still Deep asleep. Wrapped in the comfortable cocoon of his blanket, like a beautiful Butterfly Ready to break out and fly. The Sunlight softly shining In his face making him bury his head more into the blanket, the side of his face looking as soft as ever.

"Go on, Jungkook-ah. I'll wake him up" Jungkook looks unsurily at the rapper before nodding and closing the door. Leaving the awake rapper and still dreaming Singer alone in their bedroom.

"Hyung. You should wake up, we have Work today" yoongi, already wide awake, begins to get out of his Bed only to sit down on the bed and stretch his arms and legs.

Today  it isn't to bad since they'll be back by atleast 10pm.

But The planning of today is easy, the managers will pick them up at 7am exactly.  Not Earlier, not later. They have to Go trough some dance steps today with their choreographers, that usually Takes atleast 6 to 8 hours to do so. Then they have a meeting for the Album they're working on and then Some more Filming to do. After all That they also have individual schedules to attend and then they're free to go home at 8pm but ofcourse they can work longer in the studio.

The members are excited to Finish this day since today they'll learn a new dance. With Luck they'll all be able to master it at the same time! That will be alot more Easier since They can start practicing the full Dance without any interruption, hoping that if they practice well enough they can Perform it on stage and feel the Energy of ARMY. Seeing how much the Fans enjoy their performances makes them feel good and proud of their work. Wanting to work harder and better to make their fans proud.

Yoongi Raises his eyebrow and stands up, making his way to his Only Hyung and standing in front of his bed. "Hyung? Are you awake??" Yoongi asks alittle confused and worried. Why isn't hyung not waking up? It is extremely weird that Jin did not wake up yet. Jin's a light sleeper, he wakes up very easy. Unlike half of the members in this household, he and Yoongi are the light sleepers.  Even tho Yoongi sleeps alittle deeper Jin can even wake up by the sound of a needle falling! Yoongi is very sure of it.  And he has seriously NO IDEA how His hyung can even hear that.

"Hyung" yoongi asks again, now getting worried and kneeling infront of His hyung's face. Quitly and attentive he stares at Jin's chest, a sigh of relieve passing his lips when he saw Jin's chest rise and fall. Kay he's alive. Gently Yoongi shakes Jin's shoulder to try and wake him up. Without a reaction from the older he Pats his hyung's cheek.

His eyes widen as he takes his hand off of His cheek, surprised by the warmth radiating of his hyung. And finally when he glances at his hyung he notices the pale Look on his face, Red cheeks and a thin layer of sweat covering his hyung's Face and forehead. "Are you sick, hyung?" He whispers, gently wiping the sticky hair away from his hyung's forehead.  Surprisingly That did make Jin wake up.