Chapter 2

Its been a month since everything had happened. Willa had been trying to make Wanda feel better about what happened. It didnt matter though.

No matter what Willa said to her Wanda just couldnt help, but feel like she was a problem.

Not to mention the gut feeling that things were going to get bad came to Willa. She hated that this was here now.

Willa was thinking about what that trouble would be. Thinking about what villain they would have to face.

"So, a month later and they continue to talk about it. Why cant these people jus move on?" Willa questions looking at the news.

She turned the news off and Willa knew Wanda was still watching the news and so she went to check in on her. This time instead of saying anything she just sat there with her.

As they just sat there in silence the TV was then turned off and when Willa looked at the door Steve was standing there.

"Steve dont. She's been through enough." Willa says.

"No. Its okay. Its my fault." Wanda says.

"Thats not true." Steve says.

"Turn on the TV. They're being very specific." Wanda says.

"I should of clocked the bomb vest long before you had to deal with it

"I should of clocked the bomb vest long before you had to deal with it." Steve says walking in.

"Rumlow said 'Bucky'... And all of a sudden I was a 16 year old kid again, in Brooklynn." Steve says sitting in between the two girls.

"And people died. Its on me." Steve says.

"Its on both of us." Wanda says.

"This job... We try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesnt mean everybody. But if we cant find a way to live with that... Next time.. Maybe nobody gets saved." Steve says.

"Do we really have to play the blame game here? In the end it was Rumlow's fault. So why dont we blame him." Willa says to them.

"Cause if it wasnt for the device he had many more would of been saved if I could of used my powers." Willa says making them both look at her.

"I mean I could of and let the pain hurt me to help people. So maybe in the end it was my selfishness of not wanting to hurt that made things last longer." Willa says.

"Wills dont do that. You werent selfish. You probably care more about the people we have to save then the rest of us." Steve says.

Before Willa could say anything else Vision came through the wall.

"Vis. We talked about this." Wanda says.

"Yes, but the door was open so I assumed that..." Vision says and then stopped for a moment.