Her Death

*Locus Pov*

Staying here isn't safe anymore so I told Amelia that we were going back home. I know that Elosie was here and she might have done something to Amelia, she knows how to control minds so she probably made Amelia since her and be scared. So I asked the boys to follow her.

As we drove back home, the pilot was waiting for us as he took us back. My phone was off during the break-off, once I turned it on halfway through a notification popped up, it was John saying that they had caught Eloise. I felt relaxed when they finally found her. They caught that bitch, I clenched the phone in my hand without realizing Amelia placing her hands on mine.

"Are you okay?" she asked in her cute worried tone. I looked at her and nodded my head. I didn't want to tell her that we caught her, anything could happen. All I care about now is to get Amelia back home safe as while as the baby, and deal with that little bitch. 30 minutes left till we landed. I was getting frustrated, I just wanted to get there, I decided to sleep, I looked over at Amelia and saw her sleeping, her head laying on her side. I placed her head gently on my shoulders.

She shifted in her seat as she put her hands over my arms, drawing me closer to her; she turned me on after calling me names. "Locus," she moaned as she buried her head on my shoulder where she could get comfortable. I tried to control myself. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. I will deal with her once I am settled with everything. Then I can make that night the best night of her life.

I opened my eyes once we landed. I looked over Amelia while she was still sleeping. I tapped her shoulder, waking her up as I began caressing her cheeks, she shifted her face on my shoulder, opened her eyes, looked at me smiling then laid her head back on my shoulders again, continuing sleeping. I smirked at her laziness. I called over one of the flight attendants asking her to call one of my bodyguards that were waiting for us outside to help me with the languages. She nodded her head and left after 5 minutes she came back with one of my bodyguards. I asked him to get tout staff down in the car as I picked up Amelia in bridle style.

I placed her in the car as we drove back home. After getting home Amelia was still sleeping so I had to carry her again. Emily opened the door for us, greeting us with a smile. Her smile faded once she saw Amelia." What happened? Is she okay?" she asked running toward me checking Amelia's temperature.

I told her that she was fine, just to help me put her to bed she nodded her head and ran in front of me as she got the bed ready for her, I laid her down as Emily covered her with a blanket, I tapped her shoulder and asked her to come with me outside I wanted to have a word with her. She nodded, kissing Amelia's forehead and walking behind me.

We stood outside of her door as I began explaining everything that had happened yesterday with Amelia. She gasped covering her mouth as she began sobbing. "We have caught Elosie but I don't want you to tell Amelia, I wanna deal; with her, myself first rip her apart with my own teeth, then I will tell Amelia everything." I pleaded with her not to tell anything to Amelia once she woke up.

She looked at it without saying anything, only sobbing her eyes out. I patted her back, telling her that everything was going to be fine for now. I don't want her to tell Amelia anything. She walked closer to me wrapping her arms around my shoulder hugging me as she kept sobbing. "Are you okay?" I asked, she nodded, wiping her eyes. "I'm happy that she told you about her pregnancy. She was very scared to tell you, she didn't know how you would react." I stared at her without saying anything. Then before I left I told her to take care of Amelia and if anything happened to call me straight up. She promised she would.

I left her at the door as I walked toward my car. I put on the address that John driving took about 10 minutes but I drove faster than the limit. I parked at the front of the woods, it was a house where it looked like a haunted house and that was where I wanna kill her and burn her to death. I walked in and I saw the boy was surrounding her as if she was a tiger on the floor.