Red Eyes

*locus eyes*

(Quote of the day)

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

*****

*Flashback*

April 23, 1918

*Locus Pov*

In town, it was the day every man had to choose his wife. But of course, for me, I would only marry the women I love.

About two weeks ago I saw the same girl that I met when I was out with the boys. She was walking down the road around 7:23 PM. She was walking down the road alone when suddenly I sensed the men behind her were following her.

I could tell she wasn't thrilled with them since she was walking quicker than expected. So I hurried to the opposite side of the road, despite the fact that I was still far behind. She stepped into an alley when she noticed she couldn't go any farther since she had reached a dead end. She stopped, fear-filled her eyes as she turned and saw 4 guys surrounding her.

People in front of me were slower than fucking animals I pushed through them but I wasn't able to get near her. But at least I could see her. She tried walking past them but they blocked her way. One of the guys who was behind her pulled her arms behind her back and pulled her body toward her. I froze in my place as I watched them. Then the other guy started coming closer to her and started touching her body.

I yelled louder than I have yelled in my life even so they could look at me, if I don't know her she's just a girl why would these fucking people do these things to such innocent girls. This was the time I should change. I changed into my normal vampire. Yes, I am a vampire. My eyes went red as I gained my strength after changing. I pushed everyone in front of me and ran toward them.

When I was closer to one of the guys in front of me I punched him, making him lose consciousness. I didn't want to do anything to him in front of her or anyone that would put me and the other boys behind me Sam, Tony, Mason, James, John in danger since they were vampires. I stopped them so they would do anything to do since I want to tear them apart. I punched the other 4, making them bleed everywhere on their face.

I looked at the boys and they nodded their heads as they knew what I wanted. What I want them to do is take them to an abandoned woods and kill them. They should have thought about what they have done and if they ever did this to someone else.

The girl fell now on her knees and her statue sobbing. I ran toward her and she pushed herself back. I put my hand in surrender then I remembered my eyes. I turned around and calmed myself down. And turned back toward her. "Your eyes," she asked. I have to deny whatever happens. No one can know about us.

"Your eyes were red."

"No there weren't you must have seen wrong, who would have red eyes?" I scoffed. Just like that she lost consciousness I picked her up and hurried her to the hospital. The nurses asked me if I knew her and I told them no. They said I don't know her or she's not close to me. I have to leave the hospital.

All I know about her is that her name is Juial. I caught it when the nurse was talking to me when her doctor said her name to one of the nurses. That was the last time I ever saw her. I fell for her.

*Present*

*Amelia pov*

When he heard what I said he turned around and calmed himself down so his eyes could go back to normal colour. When Lucas gets mad his eyes to turn red. When he turned back to her they were their natural hazel colour