Revange

*Amelia Pov*

Week after

It's been a week since everything happened, there were a few kicks and pain with the baby but he still hasn't come out. Until I was in the kitchen eating Locus ordered food for us since I was craving McDonald's, suddenly as I was eating I felt pain it was different when I looked under the table I saw water, fuck my water brook. Then my yelling started.

After a few seconds, Emily ran into the kitchen worried, "What's going on?" Emily asked as she ran toward me. When she saw my hands over my belly she looked confused. She wasn't sure if the baby was gonna come yet or if it was yet another fake one. When she walked closer she gasped as she saw the water on the floor. "Amelia talks deep breaths ok baby?" she instructed.

After a second Mason and James ran into the kitchen she asked what was going on and Emily told them that I was giving birth they both stayed still in their spot, Emily looked at them when she asked them to help me to the bedroom, she walked toward them slapping their shoulder.

They rushed to me as they held me each from the different sides. I wasn't able to walk from the pain, I was scared louder when I felt the baby like he was gonna fall from inside me. She placed me on the bed and stood. I wasn't able to know what I was doing. I held Mason's hands, tightening the grip around it, then digging my nails inside his skin.

He hissed in pain but didn't say anything then Emily told James that he should call Locus and the doctor, he nodded then took out his phone when he was about to leave the room Emily called him she asked him to bring her a few staff that were gonna need. Then she looked over to Mason and asked him to get the baby staff ready that she and John bought when they went shopping.

He looked at his hand then back to Emily he pointed at me holding his hand I was able to let go of the pain, then after a few seconds I let go of his hand as he ran to Emily room getting the baby staff, James walked in with the stuff Emily asked him to and informed her that Locus and the doctor we on their way. She nodded then he was helping give birth to me as the boys stood outside. After about 5 minutes Locus came rushing in, he ran to my side as he held my hand I noticed that all the boys were now waiting outside.

After my yelling and screaming finally the baby was out he began to cry as I started crying when my eyes first landed on him, she covered him with the towel as she began cleaning him. "A boy, it's a boy," she said sobbing, I covered my mouth as I began crying my eyes out. I knew it was a boy. I always felt that it was a boy.

She placed him on my breast as I kissed his head. He smelled so fresh and beautiful, I looked over at Locus as I watched him in tears. He moved closer to me as he placed a quick 5 times kiss on my lips.

He patted his back after that the doctor rushed in. He smiled when he saw the baby on me, he looked over Emily as he saw the blood on her hands. He rushed to the baby as he began checking him, he said that the baby was healthy and nothing was wrong, but there was a 99% chance when he gets to the age of 17 he would change to being a vampire.

The boys got inside after the doctor left and he saw the baby as their smiles never faded, "Lawrence" I said, they looked at me confused. I told them that I was gonna name the baby Lawrence, they smiled and Locus kissed my forehead agreeing with the name.

*A week later*

I started not to feel well, I started feeling depressed, I started being crazy whenever I heard the baby cry, I started not getting enough sleep. I stayed up all night with the baby. Locus helped me most of the time but the baby only wanted to stay with me. Until one day I left the baby with Emily and ran out of the house. I had to go out. I couldn't stay in that house anymore.